Why isn't Emperor Palpatine one of the most powerful characters

KueChael
930 posts Moderator
The man crushed the republic, destroyed the Jedi and manipulated everyone on both sides he should have a kit equal to Vader and Thrawn

His zetas should allow all of Vader leadership active while the emperor lives. It should also start all Jedi out with ability block, Rebels with crit down. His unique should give him foresight, health and turn meter for anyone with shock when shock leaves them.
This guy should be a super character.

Replies

• He's pretty strong already.. shock is an awesome ability. You can stop a Chaz team with him.. he's squishy but that's as expected.
  • Vader doesn't have a great kit anymore though. Thrawns kit is really nice though
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum
  • If I had the ability to fix this, it would be done by added a strong unique ability to Vader that gives synergy with the emperor to make them both relevant and as powerful as they deserve without over complicating anything
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited October 2017
    I'd like an upgraded EP with another unique.
    Make his leader zeta huge... i mean big and expensive. 50 zetas, 25 omegas, 40 purple. Have it activate His current leadership plus Vader And 1 random empire character ( Tarkin, Veers, Thrawn) Leadership. Then on top of that all Empire and Sith characters gain 20 % max health and protection at the start of every battle-stackable. ( Vader gets 40%) .

Add another zeta to his unique, crackling doom, at the end of his turns EP also gains foresight and all Sith and Empire allies have a 25% chance (stackable) to get foresight.

Now time for rebel fans to cry.