Challenge your guild members or added friends

Wouldn’t be great to have a battle mode where you could pick within your guild members or your added friends to have a battle vs their arena team?
Is it just me? I haven’t seen yet this being asked..

Replies

• Options
    Oh yeah, people have asked for that before. Lots of 'em.

Pretty much everyone agreed it was practically a needed feature.
    Whenever they do add it, I'd like there not to be a limit on "attempts" (Put in quotes since they wouldn't really be attempts as there'd be no rewards) but a cooldown between matchups would be reasonable.
  • Options
    Hmmm..... if there are no rewards, don't see why there should be a cooldown.
  • Options
    Because that way EA gets something out of it too.
    They get to take up our time if we wish to partake in this free limitless thing.

That seems to be the only thing they want from us besides our money.
  • Options
    You know why they dont do it? It would mean a LOT of work to them and this type of game play gets old really really fast and people stop using it. No reward = doomed to fail
  • Options
    Karek77 wrote: »
    You know why they dont do it? It would mean a LOT of work to them and this type of game play gets old really really fast and people stop using it. No reward = doomed to fail
    That's why I suggested the cooldown, Makes it more appealing to the money crunchers.
  • Options
    I would love it, one of my best friends plays as well and I'd love to send him the endless screenshots of me wrecking him.
  • Options
    Type “spar” into the search bar and you’ll find ~2 years worth of threads of players asking for this function, myself included.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This has been asked before and was even acknowledged by the dev team in a podcast. They said it is on the radar but at the time (a few months ago at this point) it was not on the calendar for development.
  • Options
    I've wanted the same thing for quite some time now. Would be great to test out new teams and strategies, especially if it had the damage output of each toon at the end (akin to raid).