Gear Prices In Store

I don't understand how they decided on the pricing for gear. A Mk 5 Furnace is 1400 crystals (that includes 50 furnace, 50 syringe, and 20 holo projectors).
But...50 syringes also cost 1400. And 20 holo projectors cost 300. Um...what.
20 syringes (a gear challenge item) costs 520. But 25 gold pieces cost 375?

A full stun gun costs 1400. This includes 50 stun gun salvage, as well as 50 carbantis. But if you wanna buy just the carbantis its gonna also cost you 1400.
Did they forget how to math or am i getting some crazy Canadian conversion rates?!

Replies

• Options
    Totally correct!
  • Options
    You're not supposed to realize that. They're hoping some people are dumb so they get more money.
  • Options
    A full mk5 stun gun is upwards of 2500 crystals. The 1400 stun gun is the mk4. However there are definitely certain things in the shop that are exclusively "worth it.". Such as the mk5 furnace or, in my opinion, any non challenge gold gear.
  • Options
    You're wrong. Mk5 Furnace - 50 salvages / 1 Mk5 Prototype(or w/e it is called) costs 1400. But this is WITHOUT the Syringes and Holos.
  • Options
    I see people say that Furnace’s are worth 1400 and I always disagree. Furnace parts drop plentifully from Pit Raids, do Heroics for a few weeks and you’ll have 200 easily. The syringes you get between 20-25 of them 3 times a week. So instead of buying a Furnace for 1400 crystals, wait 3 days for syringes and buy the 300 crystal drains instead - the rest of the Furnace is basically free.
  • Kenjamin1991
    109 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    You're wrong. Mk5 Furnace - 50 salvages / 1 Mk5 Prototype(or w/e it is called) costs 1400. But this is WITHOUT the Syringes and Holos.

Hmm no? A FULL furnace, full droid caller, and i believe both full nubians(?) all cost 1400. Otherwise it would say 50 Furnace salvage. But it has the number 1 next to it, indicating the full set.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    pricess never made sence and probably never will. It pays of to pay attention to what you're buying.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

There are deals all the time when you are shopping why not in game.