First Solo raid attempt - A little help please!

AdeDroc
50 posts Member
edited October 2017
Hi all,

It’ll be my first attempt at soloing the Rancor and I just need to make sure I’m prepared. My line up is as follows

Zader (L) Speed 177
TFP. Speed 204
GrandMT Speed 146
Thrawn. Speed 150
Teebo Speed 147

Teebo isn’t omega’d but can still do 75% TM removal if stealth.

I have EP Sid Maul Boba that I could swap in but not entirely sure if I should move anyone out.

Should this be enough?Should I make them
Faster? Swap toons around?

Thanks is advance.

Replies

• Options
    With a zader lead you want some more speed but try it out and then adjust after. And you can def go with the team you have.
    Also with zader I used to use the door to my advantage. So if I noticed rancor was getting too much tm I would slam the door on him. Also, I would try to keep vader's aoe available after I did the the culllng blade during the topple to apply the speed down. Gluck!
  • Options
    It's doable with that team, though you should probably try to time Fracture for when Teebo stealth goes on cooldown. Jyn would be better in place of Teebo though. And faster is better. I can auto solo with Zader, Thrawn, Jyn, TFP and Tarkin. If you can get the auto working it is a great feeling!
  • Options
    My Zader team which is able to solo

Zader
    CLS
    TFP
    Rex
    QGJ
  • Options
    I solo with

Wedge lead
    CLS
    Bistan
    Jyn
    Scarif rebel pathfinder

Auto works, but you do have to watch it and break out sometimes to fix the timing
    ObiShenobi
    DeathStarIIMaintenanceCrew
    https://swgoh.gg/u/obishenobi/
  • Options
    Non Zader team to solo

Wedge
    Briggs
    CLS
    Raid Han
    Rex
  • Options
    DarthGazza wrote: »
    My Zader team which is able to solo

Zader
    CLS
    TFP
    Rex
    QGJ

Fixed for you.
  • Options
    Hahah Darkstar. That was hilarious. I usually use CLS with Raid Han, Wiggs, and Thrawn. It’s quicker to solo than just CLS
  • Options
    I solo’d it tonight with zVader zzThrawn emperor tie pilot and zTarkin