So Nightsisters...

Nothing for them huh...

Replies

• What?

Total rework! And the Plague mechanic is great - the debuff version of the Secret Intel mechanic where the plague spreads among your enemies. I had 4 of the NS open, Ventress 7* the other 3 at 6*. I started farming the Acolyte when I saw this coming and now have her at 5* with 6* and 7* to come pretty soon.

I was kind of hoping for zombie NightSisters, some kind of auto-revive where other NightSisters come back with Ability Block and Speed Down that can't be cleansed. Instead we get a mechanic where night sisters are revived just long enough to land a single assist, then die again - which is just plain cool. On top of that, the night sister doesn't revive again if the attack kills at least one enemy, so that's awesome. Daka's revive has become automatic for NightSister allies, with her passive revive gone, and instead a passive reduction of her Chant of Resurrection's cool down.

There are some things in here that are fairly weak sauce, but Acolyte, among the most useless toons the game has ever seen, is now a Dark Side Princess Leia, where she auto-buffs with stealth, then passively receives offense up and a double-attack on basic while stealthed ... which then stealths her again, etc. It's a double attack instead of triple, but it's always a double attack, there's no chance of getting a single like with Leia, and it gets the OffenseUP going much more quickly than Leia who has to use her special, wait 50% TM, use her basic, wait 100% TM, then get the OffenseUP. Acolyte uses basic, waits 100% TM, gets the buff. No need to use the special unless you think you're going to kill someone and want to revive a fellow NightSister.

There's cleansing all over the place, and Talia's basic attack heals all NightSister allies instead of just herself.

I've loved the NightSisters for a long, long time, and I've patiently waited my opportunity to get a real NS team together. This rework has finally made it worthwhile to farm Acolyte and bring these ad-bass women together!
  • Is this canon or legendary? Talk about going deep. Not liking ghost and zombie characters. Must be a Halloween theme. Hey EA how about tying your new BF2 characters in? That way might generate some interest in the new content and drive your BF2 numbers...your welcome!
  • Salgood wrote: »
    Is this canon or legendary? Talk about going deep. Not liking ghost and zombie characters. Must be a Halloween theme. Hey EA how about tying your new BF2 characters in? That way might generate some interest in the new content and drive your BF2 numbers...your welcome!

They are actually from the Star Wars cartoons
  • Z2gop
    199 posts Member
    The costs of the bundles are ridiculous. But I like mother Tazin so far .