Would you consider this a bug or as intended.

I run a fo squad. Tried to switch out foo for raid Han. Fo won't assist on hans opening attack. No where does it say Hans first basic can't trigger lead abilities.

Replies

• Bigbearxba
    250 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    I run a fo squad. Tried to switch out foo for raid Han. Fo won't assist on hans opening attack. No where does it say Hans first basic can't trigger lead abilities.

Well, he isn’t FO so instead of having a 60% chance for assist there is only a 20%. The odds are you just haven’t gotten lucky yet. So it is probably as intended.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I see no reason it should not trigger the leader ability, but non FO have a lower % too. how many times have you tried it?
  • Options
    I tried around 100 times before rework. And another 20 since rework.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    not the greatest sample size, but sounds like something that may need to be looked at.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    not the greatest sample size, but sounds like something that may need to be looked at.

Yeah, you could just be getting slightly statistically unlucky. But at that sample size the results are decently likely.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Bigbearxba wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Yeah, you could just be getting slightly statistically unlucky. But at that sample size the results are decently likely.

The probability for not seeing a single assist in 120 attempts is (.8^120). Although not impossible it is highly unlikely to be unlucky RNG.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Are you doing this in GW? Because when you retreat and go back it keeps the same rolls unless you change the team or change your attack pattern/targets

Also I'm not 100% sure if changing targets will trigger a different roll.
  • Options
    Getting shafted, as intended. Arena, Fleet Arena GW etc.
    Corruptor wrote: »
    It's WAI. The game shafts you on purpose. It's 20% chance for you to assist with phasma lead but vs. phasma lead it's like 60%. Same thing like using B2 getting attacked you only get 40% but when you fight B2, 100%. When you use boba and attack twice on dooku you get hit with a counter/bonus, counter/bonus but when you use dooku against boba and boba attacks twice, my dooku only does counter, counter/bonus every time. I think the worst one besides CLS's 50% counter is Aayla. When I use her, that 65% counter is like 40% but when I fight one,it's 100% and 100% call to assist when it's supposed to be 35%. But hey it's RNG right?

Hear hear!
    "Frustration leads to impatience. Impatience leads to buying crystals. Buying crystals leads to revenue."