Carbantis -defying logic now

Every toon needs lots of them yet they rarely show up in shipments or shard store to purchase. Their drop rate in challenges is 3-5 and never 7.

I know a lot of use are getting bored as we can't progress our toons. I understand bottlenecks and creating a demand so we pay. But it's been overplayed now.

Not so much frustrating but just boring now. It's a mobile game, I wouldn't mind throwing $10 or $20 to get a little further along but I would need to pay $100s just to made a dent in it now.

Ea do something different and relief the grind. Show us the light of the end of the tunnel.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/138757/flash-events#latest

this ^^ and the promise that they were supposed to help with the gear crunch is a little light.
  • Options
    OP +1. The amount of Mk3 Carbanti gear needed is ridiculous. To be successful in TB, my guild has to level up Phoenix, Rogue One, and of course other rebels like ROLO and CHS. For the rest of the game, then there's Resistance because of the upcoming movie, and now Nightsisters.

I have 16 toons that I need to level up from 7 to 8 or 8 to 9 for just TB alone, and each one needs 50-150 Mk3 Carbanti just to get that next level, not to mention the gear levels beyond.

That's about 1600 pieces I need, and then there's another 15 g10/g11 toons I'd like to level up but cannot because they also need Mk3 Carbanti's.

At about 75 challenge pieces per week, it will take 5 months to get my needed toons 1 measily level higher. Buying/farming Carbanti's would be okay if that were the only thing we needed to farm in the game, but we obviously have to spend energy and crystals on a variety of things (toon/ship farming & many other types of gear).

IMO, the TB rewards are a failure if they don't give numerous full carbanti's each time. It's too late to change the gear requirements for the toons, so the only solution is to start rewarding us with a lot more Mk3 Carbanti's!
  • Options
    The rewards system has not grown with the content added. One would have hoped TB would have solved this, it is very poor rewards versus effort, very poor.
  • Options
    Get people hooked, then slowly increase the cost of entry, until it starts affecting the bottom line, then inch it back a tad and bathe in all of the goodwill. Classic.