Non lead vader + Talzin?

DatBoi
3615 posts Member
edited October 2017
Does Talzin basically make vader viable without a zeta?

Replies

• Plague is far superior to standard dots, since it can't be cleansed via normal means and its damage ignores protection. You could, in theory, run a Talzin/Vader team but I'm not sure it would be better then having an additional Nightsister to stack more plague.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Plague is far superior to standard dots, since it can't be cleansed via normal means and its damage ignores protection. You could, in theory, run a Talzin/Vader team but I'm not sure it would be better then having an additional Nightsister to stack more plague.

Mentioning the ability to ignore protection made me think right away of Sith Trooper / Assassin and there's of course some tie-in with Mother T and Sith with Maul / Savage ... was there any thought to bringing Maul / Savage in a bit under wing of the Mother T so they could function with her? I'm sure there was...I think I'm more just asking for some insight on what the thought process or possibility is there.
  • CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Plague is far superior to standard dots, since it can't be cleansed via normal means and its damage ignores protection. You could, in theory, run a Talzin/Vader team but I'm not sure it would be better then having an additional Nightsister to stack more plague.

There's your answer. Straight from the source :)
  • Hekalatos
    82 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I run a nihilus lead with zavage, sith trooper, sith assassin, and GK. I'm trying to decide if i can swap out GK for her. Thinking might even be able to drop zavage AND GK to run a Nihilus, S.A., S.T., EP, and Talzin lead....intriguing options.