Shard Shop Improvement

Shard Shop is really disappointing for many reasons and it needs changes. Main reason is, based on the refreshing time and characters avaible, it´s impossible to use the Shard Shop currency if you have a medium or big amount in an acceptable period of time.

I´d like to use this thread to share ideas about how to improve the Shard Shop.

Here my 2 ideas to make it operative.

1. Catalog

As the exchange rate is high and expensive, the catalog must be exclusive, including only premium characters, which means only obteinable from chromium packs or difficult maps.

Premium Catalog:

Dark Side: Grand Moff Tarkin, Cad Bane, URoRRuR, Darth Maul, TIE Pilot, Cound Dooku, Kylo Ren, General Veers, Snowtropper, Geonosian Soldier, Darth Vader.

Light Side: Rex, Finn, Coruscant Police, Resistance Soldier, Kit Fisto, Lando, Ewok Elder, Ima Gun Di, Aayla Secura, Jedi Knight Anakin, Rey, Barriss Offee, Old Ben, Princess Leia.

Any other character don´t make sense to stay in the Shard Shop.

2. Timing.

The main point of the Shard Shop was giving an utiliy to the extra shards the players had. However, the time it takes to restart the shipments is too long that it makes very difficult (almost impossible) to spend the shard shop currency. I state this as a player with 7k currency, I can´t imagine other players who for sure have much more.

So the problem is not fixed IMO, we had extra shards in the past and we have Shard Shop currency now.

It would work fine if you change the refreshing time to 6h, just like the other shipments. This would make the players able to spend their Shard Shop currency with a decent fluency, as it was intended.
My Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes channel: youtube.com/channel/UChbo9FA2_LS9XqlQG1AqXMQ

Replies