Tanks

Which Tanks are good to use at the arena?and which Charakters should i train?

Replies

• Number 1 tank to use in Arena is Poe. He is fast enough to get a taunt off to allow a turn of attacks before he dies. His job is to keep everyone else alive long enough to do some good. I am facing alot of Stormtrooper Han's also. my bracket is 100-300 in the arena.
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Harmson wrote: »
    Number 1 tank to use in Arena is Poe. He is fast enough to get a taunt off to allow a turn of attacks before he dies. His job is to keep everyone else alive long enough to do some good. I am facing alot of Stormtrooper Han's also. my bracket is 100-300 in the arena.

• Royal Guard is probably better than Poe now, unless you have team members that can be 1-shotted. Poe probably isn't a whole lot of use in that case anyway. Royal guard has auto taunt, so speed isn't a factor for him.
  • I'm Teebowing through everything.
  • Poe is really only good for Arena. He's supposed to die quickly, but by the time he does you've done some damage to the opposing team.
  • Scinful wrote: »
    Royal Guard is probably better than Poe now, unless you have team members that can be 1-shotted. Poe probably isn't a whole lot of use in that case anyway. Royal guard has auto taunt, so speed isn't a factor for him.

How and when does he auto taunt?
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Bigsy15 wrote: »
    Scinful wrote: »
    Royal Guard is probably better than Poe now, unless you have team members that can be 1-shotted. Poe probably isn't a whole lot of use in that case anyway. Royal guard has auto taunt, so speed isn't a factor for him.

How and when does he auto taunt?
    When an allies hp goes below 50%, it happened with the recent update. So it can be very useful but if scinfil said it won't be useful if your allies are glass cannons that can be killed in one shot