Rancor reward - enough with the scanners

I haven't seen a furnace in months. No cuffs, no guns, 9/10 times it's nubian security scanners. What's up? Rng is broken, it's stuck on that one reward, it's not probable. Anyone else? I have a guildie who has the same "problem" with furnaces, lol problem, wish I could swap places with him. But he's also not getting anything else, so it kinda does screw him.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Many people seem to get a lot of the same one of the four raid gears. For me, it has changed over time. When I first started doing HRancor, I got design tech every single time. These days, I have 700+ scanners and droid callers, and fewer furnaces and design techs. But none of the four is a bottleneck for me - that falls to the cuffs, guns, and carbantis.
  • jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    amigos! only bad rewards are good rewards!!!
    we buy crystals, energy y token, to refresh for guild raid tickets. but in reality we dont help our guild, we pay hard dollars for a little chance to get full gear material.
    today i waked up and get 2/3 bad rewards, i made a thread... for a top5 rank in haat!!!

i don't think they will/can change it. why, there are some guys, who have thousands of dollars to burn. other don't count...
  • I’ve got fusion furnace mats up my ***. If you ever join my guild and request those for donations, I will gladly donate them to you all day every day.
  • thanks Huatimus, my guild is also great in donation, but the problem of needless rewards is a thing for the devs.
    and i don't understand, why there isn't a single answer...
  • I don't do great in rancor and I have 500 scanners. Under 50 of everything else.