Chancellor Palpatine legendary character idea/prediction

Required units: Jedi

Tags
Republic, light side

Basic: call an ally to assist and grant them 10% turn meter if they are a Republic ally, gain 10% max health if they are a clone, and 10% offense if they are a Jedi (stacking)

Special: deal physical damage to all enemies and spawn a royal guard equal to Palpatine's level in the ally slot. Royal guard has no protection, enters the battle with taunt and its unique is disabled. Royal guard has the republic tag

Special: Order 66: call all clone allies to assist dealing 50% more damage. This starts on a 3 turn cooldown

Leader: Supreme Chancellor: Galactic Republic allies gain 20% max health and gain 5% turn meter whenever they gain a buff. Clones gain 10% protection whenever they score a critical hit and Jedi gain 10% offense whenever they dodge an attack.

Unique: It's Treason, then: Whenever Palpatine loses all of his protection he gains the Treason unique buff for the rest of the battle

Treason
Palpatine's abilities are swapped out and he gains 25 speed, the dark side tag, and the Sith tag.

Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to inflict buff immunity and a 50% chance to inflict healing immunity. Enemies defeated by this attack cannot be revived.

Special: Vicious Strike(Palpatine's spin attack): Deal physical damage to target enemy and stun them along with another random enemy. If the target has no protection inflict massive damage.

Special: unlimited power: This ability is enabled when Palpatine falls below 50% health. Deal special damage to all enemies and inflict shock. Palpatine ignores the target enemy's protection.

Let me know your feedback!

"Because I'm Batman"-me

Replies