Hey I thought Mol Eliza was a generic AI player...

Skye
795 posts Member
Hey I thought Mol Eliza was a generic AI player... what's it doing sending me an ally request?!?!?
Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!

Replies

• It's one (and seemingly the most common) of the possible default usernames generated when players finish the tutorial. Many players either didn't bother to change it to a unique name or didn't realize they could, so there are a *lot* of Mol Elizas out there who are actually player accounts.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    That's just gonna get really confusing! :(

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • My son and daughter are BOTH Mol Eliza. I went through the tutorial with my daughter and the option to change it never appeared for her, so it could be that there is a bug preventing some people from having the name change option? My boy just blitzed through it on his own and don't know if he had the option or skipped it.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Well that kinda needs to be addressed soon, as sooner or later if I get a number of these ally adding me I might end up removing an active Mol Eliza rather an inactive one!

• I've already had that problem. I have 5 in my friends list, and 2 of them are my kids. So I've got 2 inactive, 2 are my kids, all with a 3* Chewie leader at about the same level. No idea which to remove.