QOL re TimeCrunch (=too many clicks), TB time, Shop issues, and more!

Gifafi
6017 posts Member
I know many of these things have been covered but I was thinking about the time issues. When I started it was fun and quick, now it takes ~25 hours a day to do everything (it's still fun, love the game btw). The simplest fix is less clicks. They gain the company nothing, so do away with them.

For example, when we finish/end a challenge, why doesn't it go back to the previous screen if we can't (literally) do any more challenges. If there was no redic wait lag, this would make sense, but now? Every time I make a useless click is less time I could be buying more crystals fyi...

Also, there's no reason for any wait time for most challenges etc, except arena. Let us auto all of them.

And speaking of auto, why not "instant" instead of auto, or at least some x16 speeds, especially on ships. It's so frustrating to have to wait 5m or w/e for a dumb battle, or even less for a non-ship, but still? treat it like a ticket-errrrrr- nvm, don't make us pay tickets, just make it auto

Speaking of ships, fix them plz.

Also, one of the worst part of the games is not knowing who will actually be good bc toons at g8/9/10 suck, but become great at g11/12? We need a better system then us having to search the internets constantly to see things the company has released to the youtubers.

Shops/Shards/Gear
Please make it easier to find what we want. You did a good job combining the shops in one spot but messed up in the execution. Make everything on one screen, with just different prices whatever they might be listed. Same with knowing where ships/gear/etc are to appear. It's too random

GW jfc please let us make squads, or at least search by type. I'm so tired of having to check which gd jawa it is i picked, or if it's fost or st (bad example, but you know what I mean) Names at least maybe?

TB time issues. First, do away with the separate zones per leg of tb. Let everyone battle in one zone. Can't stand the "did we deploy in the right spot??" stuff. If it was all in one for each phase it would go quicker and be less frustrating.

And gear. of course we all hate that everyone requires, well, everything, but at least make it so if we are about to gear one thing for someone, the lower gear (like cuffs) that is needed by others pops up. It's no fun gearing someone crappy and then realized you spent your lower raidhan gear or w/e.

And please change the names of the gear. And make them not all need the same. I'd much rather have the same reqs if i could understand what went where and if they were just called different things.

also, f that thrawn event. //bitter

//uber-rant. thoughts?

ps I love this game. Most time/money (hint hint devs) I've ever spent by far. so fun
Maybe End Game isn't for you

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    meant to post this in genpop, if that's the right spot
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    seems like he's more worried about getting the right gear. Not disagreeing, but not my point. Edit: he did address some others, but still.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    Gifafi wrote: »
    seems like he's more worried about getting the right gear. Not disagreeing, but not my point. Edit: he did address some others, but still.

Who's he? Also, you CAN make squads for GW. That was introduced in the last QoL update months ago.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    there was vid posted, got lost in a merge. but omg, thanks. I've seen the graphic too on Line. ugh lol. I can't believe I haven't even hit that button on accident. months. vader noooooo.gif