[Dev comment] rumor of GG for talzin event

Replies

• Weaver9000 wrote: »
    The best thing about this- we re laughing or crying at ourselves and other people about gg that is a complete unfounded rumor lol

Yeah... though I will say it was not a denied rumor. Kozi just pointed out that there is no basis for this other than lore-inspired speculation
    I think it makes the most "sense" Ns or seps.
    Having gg at 7* to unlock is harsh. The only thing close that we had to this was r2 for cls. And we were given hints/clues and the return of r2.

There are many good and logical reasons people can argue seps or Ns to unlock. But we llfind out soon enough.

Myself I am heavily favoring Ns to unlock because - "things" are done deliberately
    Fo to unlock BB8
    Ns rework
    Ds tb announced.
    There's a method to madness.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Weaver9000 wrote: »
    The best thing about this- we re laughing or crying at ourselves and other people about gg that is a complete unfounded rumor lol

Yeah... though I will say it was not a denied rumor. Kozi just pointed out that there is no basis for this other than lore-inspired speculation

yea, cg is cashing in on the panic farm based on speculations aswell as the real panic farm to come ^_^
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Boooo
    106 posts Member
    In all honesty it is likely nightsisters to unlock Talzin - who is, again, more than likely legendary.

It makes no difference to me: NS or Seps to unlock, im screwed either way, lol
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    leef wrote: »
    Weaver9000 wrote: »

yea, cg is cashing in on the panic farm based on speculations aswell as the real panic farm to come ^_^

For a better result at the panic farm, a 5* Gamorrean Guard will be needed to unlock Talzin :D
  • I DO hope it's Grievous. Considering he's been readily available...even F2P...staring everyone in the face for a long, long, LONG time. No excuses on that one. If people were sitting around waiting for his 'Cantina Node' that's their own fault.
  • K_G0sling wrote: »
    I DO hope it's Grievous. Considering he's been readily available...even F2P...staring everyone in the face for a long, long, LONG time. No excuses on that one. If people were sitting around waiting for his 'Cantina Node' that's their own fault.

This is exactly why it probably won't be GG.

Let's be honest here. It's whoever CG's data says fewer people have ready.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Soon finding out, content update being prepped.

Why are they always preparing? Just go.

ETA: And now, my F5 key is gonna be broked.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

haha they need to do updates like I cook dinner... toss the food in the oven as its warming up... none of this waiting for the oven to pre heat nonsense :wink:
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited October 2017
    Taramel wrote: »

haha they need to do updates like I cook dinner... toss the food in the oven as its warming up... none of this waiting for the oven to pre heat nonsense :wink:

Your poor poor food.
    tenor.gif

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Taramel wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Cooking what is that. I just go get it and it is ready
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    GG has always been awful. requiring him would be a joke. now, do I have to keep farming ns acolyte or what??
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Taramel wrote: »

Your poor poor food.
    tenor.gif

It doesn't take 3 hours to warm the oven. ;)

Your poor poor food.
    tenor.gif

LMAO
  • bless-me-with-patience-not-opportunities-to-be-patient-lve-4446007.png

• Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    GG has been in the Shard store since the beginning of the shard store, don’t remember where he was before shard store, at least I have him 7*, no unit or faction will suck forever; Talzin is cool and her plague makes all the active and passive cleansers such as Rex, CLS, Thrawn, R2, Chirrut useless which seems very convenient, being the very first anti-cleanse unit
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Edward wrote: »
    GG has been in the Shard store since the beginning of the shard store, don’t remember where he was before shard store, at least I have him 7*, no unit or faction will suck forever; Talzin is cool and her plague makes all the active and passive cleansers such as Rex, CLS, Thrawn, R2, Chirrut useless which seems very convenient, being the very first anti-cleanse unit
    No where. He was released with the start of the shard shop
  • Svo
    62 posts Member
    It going to be a great toon, but what do we need to unlock it..CG please a little heads up
  • These threads are kinda redundant. EA knows what characters we all have and what levels they are. They clearly set the requirements for events so that very few players can meet them without farming, a reasonable number can get there by farming and spending some crystals, and a lot of players won't make it this time without spending a lot. The short notice is part of the revenue model - you can decide how you feel about those tactics but they aren't likely to change.

It is designed to encourage people to spend, to make it difficult to obtain what you need in time, and to ensure only a certain percentage of players can do it. There's no point complaining that you can't make it - that's the intention. If Grievous or Nightsisters are required then it is BECAUSE most of you don't have them. If you could all get Grievous and his gear then EA would set a different requirement instead.

I do agree, though, that the frequency of these emergency farms is an overwhelming burden these days, exacerbated by the launch of TB, and most people feel like they are going backwards rather than progressing in the game. Then again, I'm glad we aren't being given as many of those 3* toons that you will never bother to complete.

Your poor poor food.
    tenor.gif

Poor poor food. Jar Jar Binks? Could it be possible? There are so many theroies out there about Jar Jar.
  • Can we have this thread moved to the 'Wookie Cookies & other galactic recipes' page?
  • it would make sense that you need speratist to unlock her, but not that you'd need grievous specifically. every legendary has required factions, not specific characters (except for luke, but he is luke). if you say gg should be a requirement because he fought the nightsisters in the show then you should only use gg, ig-100 and b2 since they are the only characters in the game that were there
  • Ns and seps were my most under-starred full factions. At least I can get them both starred up now. Cantina nodes are cray. Need more mods lol
  • Let's face it, the required characters will be the Ewoks. We have 3 that are stuck at 3 stars. 4 that people could get to 7 stars over the years. Because of that, the Ewoks will have to be farmed as they are released/made more available in the game. These events always function off the fact that you are close to having all of the needed characters but just need that last one, so you sink money into the game to get the 7 star version right away.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I just find all of this funny. All these assumptions that it is going to be a legendary event fueling all the complaining that it will need characters that "I don't have". Forums are on fire and the community doesn't even know if they should be complaining about "panic" farms.
  • Durmir
    205 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    scuba wrote: »
    I just find all of this funny. All these assumptions that it is going to be a legendary event fueling all the complaining that it will need characters that "I don't have". Forums are on fire and the community doesn't even know if they should be complaining about "panic" farms.

Well, whether it is mother Talzin or any other toon, the next new legendary IS going to be a panic farm anyway. CG and EA have NO interest whatsoever to announce them early. Or so they think. Until the community is fed up of being treated like kitten cows and leave the game, cutting their source of income from this game.

Back to topic, there is very little chance Talzin and/or the nightsisters will change the meta, so I wouldn't worry too much about GG or legendary / not legendary.
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • scuba wrote: »

Lol - we all know we should be complaining about panic farms....we're just not sure which ones to specifically complain about yet. ;)

It's just a little preemptive whining.

• Mother will be unlocked with Gamorean Guard, Ugnaught, Lobot, Corruscant Underworld Police, and Greedo all Level 85, 5* A mods maxed, GS 12, and Omega’d.

It was written on a bathroom wall at a Love’s truck stop in Podock County on Route 66 near the raceway where the borders of Maine, Colorado, Montana, California, and Mississippi touch.

I have been there! Just be careful what you believe that is written there...there is some wacky stuff!
  • Edward wrote: »

Actually CLS will be fine as he will be able to heal himself to 100% health and cleanse the plague(s). Zarriss will still be good as long as most of the chars are close to 100% when she heals. Might even make Luminara decent again as she just straight up heals.

~D
This discussion has been closed.