I hope we get to use 6 characters soon.

KueChael
930 posts Moderator
I like it in holo table. But wish I could use it in GW or possibly making it for Guild Battles. How fun would that be. I'm not calling for 2 leader abilities, just the extra character slot.
I'd like to experiment with more power.

Plus I'd like teams of the same factions to be more powerful then mixed teams. No more GK, Thrawn, Nihilus teams... they make no sense. I hope Guild vs Guild has a bonus for all characters that share the same faction as the leader. Different bonuses depending on Faction style.
Empire: +20 speed, and 10% max protection
Rebels: + 25% crit damage and 10%health.
Sith: all Attacks cannot be countered. +5% health steal.
Jedi: +50% tenacity, -1 all cooldowns when a crit is scored.

Something like that. These are just suggestions.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Unfortunately the battles and missions are balanced for 1 leader. In many cases 2 leaders would make them too easy.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited October 2017
    I know, I wasn't asking for 2 leaders, just the extra slot character.
    It would be nice to run for example an empire team with Zader lead, EP, RG, DK, DT and Thrawn. The extra slot added the RG tank to protect the quishy EP.

Or
    A Wedge lead, with Biggs, Chaze CLS and Han. It would be a fun team to play with how hard they'd hit with bonuses.
  • Wedge will gain extra bonus from having an extra ally, and by extension Biggs. R2 will also gain extra and spread extra stats. As a game that was developed to "balance" around 5 members only, I sincerely do not wish to see a 6th member. You can have your 6 member fun time in Cantina nodes as it is.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    KueChael wrote: »
    I like it in holo table. But wish I could use it in GW or possibly making it for Guild Battles. How fun would that be. I'm not calling for 2 leader abilities, just the extra character slot.
    I'd like to experiment with more power.

Do you also want the opponent in GW to have 6 characters? There is no reason for them to make it 6 vs. 5.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Yes of course.
    Set a defensive team at 6.