Nightsisters Zetas

So obviously Talzins leadership will need a Zeta for an arena Nighsister team, but are any of the others actually needed for them to be usable? They seem to have a lot of good omega abilities and their zetas seem more like nice additions but not needed, like if you can spare the zeta then you might as well, but if not it's not going to change how good they are. Thoughts on Nightsisters, in relation to arena specifically when it comes to zetas

Replies

• Options
    It all depends on what you want to do. The nice thing is it looks like there are now options for play style. I use the sisters Alot in gw. I already have ventress leader zetad. With her adding 30 offense it will be very nice. But you can also use her lead to really slow the other team down, by removing tm. The zetas are nice. But not totally nessasary. Ventress unique will be great for Tb and raids. Nice for arena.dakas is the same. And I honestly would not do initiates. I will be benching her for MT when I get her. And the acolyte is underrated already and just got way better. I do think talzins leader for arena will probably be the best though. Although it is nice with ventress lead once you stun someone often times they never go again with the tm reduction. Anyway hope this helped
  • Options
    And if I'm not mistaken, more nightsisters are coming (luce?), so probably there will be more to choose from and more to bench