Where is Jedi Master Ki-Adi-Mundi???

2Next

Replies

• With the 10th year anniversary of Clone Wars coming and Jang Fett arriving in the game, now it's time for the Jedi Faction to finally get a rework and bring Ki-Adi-Mundi to the holotables.

• Two toons I've wanted in this game since I started playing nearly 3years ago. Jango just arrived... Now all we need is ki adi mundi
  • Two toons I've wanted in this game since I started playing nearly 3years ago. Jango just arrived... Now all we need is ki adi mundi

Hell Yeah bro!!
  • I 100% agree that Ki-Adi-Mundi should be in game, definilty one of the most important Jedi Generals of the Clone Wars, OP already addressed this but to the guy who said Ki-Adi-Mundi wasn't even in the clone wars series: He was present with Kenobi and Skywalker taking back Geonosis.

Ima-Gun-Di: VERY important character, although I don't agree that he should be in game before Mundi, Ima-Gun-Di saved Cham and Hera (he covered their retreat well himself and his clones had a final stand against the sepertists). Essientially he is the reason Kannan Jarrus had a place after order 66 (if Cham and Hera weren't saved due to his tactics and sacrafice who knows what could of happened), ontop of that if he didn't sacrafice himself the Ryloth Resitance would have fallen, leaving Mace to retake Ryloth with just the republic.

Should consider adding Pong Krell, Quinlon Vos, A'Sharad Hett (wasn't in TCW animated series but if we have Jedi Revan we can have Jedi Krayt), and Even Piell. I think these Jedi definitly made themselves memorable characters and would love to see them as viable characters to use. An honorable mention: Gungan General Roos Tarpals. (For those who are gonna disagree, he lead the Gungans with Jar Jar in the battle for Theed in TPM, AND he 1v1 General Grevious.Noted he did die, however he lasted longer then some Jedi ((Nahdar Vebb)) without having force abilites or even a lightsaber)
  • He's hiding in the game files, along with the Wookies, until the Separatist Droid Rework is completed
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Alijar1 wrote: »
    He's hiding in the game files, along with the Wookies, until the Separatist Droid Rework is completed

Mundi? Or Hett? Because your comment is telling me Mundi, but your profile and your # say Hett..
  • CorpseMaker77
    602 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Hell yeah, thanks for keeping the support!

Bump for Master Mundi! 2019 gotta happen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdtTcVM2D0c

• TheLeglessKid
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    CorspeMaker77, I'd like to know what thoughts you have on other characters not yet in game. I think the Mandos (As a tag. Both Fetts and Saxon are in game. Anyone who disagrees Jango is not Mandlorian is silly. Info might be legends now but he was not born on Manadalor, but adopted by them. Boba in legends also become Mandalor) should be in game, but they're more then likely saving that for Disneys new "The Mandolorian".

Very surprised over Saw Gerrera considering his role in Rouge One (Rebels and TCW), hopefully they rectify that. Also hoping they add a few more Clones. I LOVE the Clone Wars and would love more Clones. (Bad Batch, rest of Delta, etc). Also could use some more Sith, Darth Malgus, Darth Bane, saw a post earlier with Mando Maul/Maul 2.0 (Cybernetic Legs and black saber pls)
    Post edited by TheLeglessKid on
  • Maybe he’s still trying to convince the Council to look into the droid attack on the wookies? Jokes aside, I don’t know why he hasn’t been added.
  • I figured he was too busy showing up Skywalker and Tano..