Useless Challenge Gear as a Reward (hAAT)

ElleMadara
1017 posts Member
edited October 2017
It's pretty hard to farm Raid Gear, why do we gave to earn useless Challenge Gear oo the Raids? We have a lot of Challenge Gear that is useful (MK lll Carbantis/ Mk Vl) but "this" seems like an insult to the players, having 2000 pieces of useless gear and get 14 MORE pieces from the hAAT Raid, this gear should be removed for the sake of Everbody (not just for me), this is an issue that is screwing with our gear farming, so please, please dear developers:
[img][/img]bja6tg.png

"REMOVE USELESS CHALLENGE GEAR FROM THE RAIDS"

[img][/img]zupbow.png

This needs to end, as it is a spit to the face to the players, and makes awful the experience of a Heroic Raid.

Replies

• I agree. It's frustrating and causes people to care less about raid participation. Especially smaller or causal guilds who maybe only get to do one a week. Put in the time and get... vendor trash as a reward? Lol yes we are excited to do that again and again.
  • Remove these useless challenge gear from raids. Only carbs mk 3 are ok
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I agree. It's frustrating and causes people to care less about raid participation. Especially smaller or causal guilds who maybe only get to do one a week. Put in the time and get... vendor trash as a reward? Lol yes we are excited to do that again and again.

IKR, l bet that useless gear was put there on purpose, to make our gear farming slower and more frustrating