Phase 4 HAAT

Would this team be viable for p4 of HAAT?

Wedge (L)
Biggs
Ezra
OGHan
Leia

Will be able to deal a lot of damage but sustainability wise? Will they be able to stay alive till enrage? Thoughts?

Replies

• Depends on the levels, gear, mods.
  • Depends on the levels, gear, mods.

@IngvarCasteleyn level 85, g11, speed arrows, speed secondaries, protection on circle and plus with crit damage on triangle
  • Moved to Tank Takedown Raid sub-section, where it belongs.

And be careful with Raid Han, you sometimes can quickly cycle through his actions and make him lose all his buffs (and then die).
  • Ambassador wrote: »
    Moved to Tank Takedown Raid sub-section, where it belongs.

And be careful with Raid Han, you sometimes can quickly cycle through his actions and make him lose all his buffs (and then die).

@Ambassador Yeah reckon I need to try a couple of times to get used to the buffs. What’s their ideal speed to be?
  • I'm not using Raid Han in P4 anymore, so I'll let others answer that. But there are many factors, mainly depending on the exact stats of your characters.
  • you can do 4-7 mil with them depending on mods, just be careful with han.
  • A bit late, but last haat I ran almost that team, only CLS instead of Biggs. I imagine it would be about the same. Only real benefit is CLS gives a bit extra TM..

Solo, CLS at G12, Wedge G11, Ezra G10 and Leia G9

Everyone survived fine until enrage, did about 5M damage. Wedge and Leia was often on yellow health after post topple attacks, but gained the health back quickly enough to never feel very dangerous. Wedges Leadership gives some nice synergy with the multi-attackers Ezra, Leia and Solo. Lots of bonus TM and Heals.
  • DRV
    173 posts Member
    With a Wedge lead you'd be better off going with health circles so you have a bigger health pool to heal. Once the protection's gone you can't recover it.