Help with Haat.

There are many articles and video guides but i dont have few crucial toons. I could farm them but TB took priority.
Last time
Zader, GK, DT, Boba, Maul for p2 and did 0,8mln dmg.
Zarkin,TFP, SF, STH and Thrawn for p3 and only 700k dmg.
My swgoh link:
https://swgoh.gg/u/thiffu/collection/

Replies

• Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    If you Star up Chirpa (might work with teebo until then) you could do;
    Chirpa lead
    Palpatine
    Thrawn
    Storm
    Storm han
    For p3. Same as old Chirpatine strat where you shock all the b1s with palp and use that combined with his unique and the leader to give him 100% meter (with teebo it will only be 50% chance to get the last 10%) with your taunters absorbing the tank rounds. But now you have Thrawn to fracture the B2 and lower its counter chance to 5%, mcmole had a video where it was the strat but with sun Fac and RG as the tanks and was able to get 2M
    Quick edit: make Palpatine as fast as you can and don't add any speed to Thrawn
  • Kapp
    35 posts Member
    Thrawn Lead, Tarkin, CLS, Shoretrooper and Krennic/EP can solo P3 easily. No zeta’s needed.
  • And what can i do with p2?
    @Kapp will Storm work? Shore is to low *
  • Kapp
    35 posts Member
    No it has to be Shore to keep the Taunt up to eat the cannon blasts. P2 you have a lot of options, Resistance, Clones, Ewoks, Multiple Rebel teams, etc.
  • Also do not use STHan in the Chirpathrawn team...the TM gain applies to Thrawn and takes the B2 out of fracture. Use some other tank instead.
  • @Kapp i need to do p2 now. Not after few weeks when i farm ressistance;)
  • Kapp wrote: »
    Thrawn Lead, Tarkin, CLS, Shoretrooper and Krennic/EP can solo P3 easily. No zeta’s needed.

@Kapp are there any videos of this? Would love to see a p3 solo in action like this.

• There is a video called Imperial Grand maneuver as well.
  • I think I found one. Great vid. Def will be trying