Rancor,members attacking it for small score ticks the rancor?

So i keep noticing this...there are a few members that still attack the rancor through the 24h - 0 Dmg time period,but its not of great numbers (6-10k) and usually we dont mind it.

But then today there was a member who 'mistakenly went on auto thinking that it was AAT'' and he ticked the rancor to 80%.

Usually,I do 1.5-2.2 mil damage with auto lightzader team (well except I don't have Jyn Erso yet) , and I notice that if the rancor is ticked at lower health,I can't bring myself to initiate the turn meter drain locks because one of my essential character dies by Execution from a Gammoran captain.

Usually,I get to kill them first , stunlock them ,then initiate the turn meter lock on the main boss,if it were at 100% hp.

But today it was at 80% hp,they attacked first and I lost my footing ,had to wait till another member finished the whole Phase 1 to initiate my team.

I still didn't do a lot (1.3 mil) when I usually do 2,probably bad RNG.

But my question is: If members attack the captains in phase 1 and do damage ,does it change anything?Because if I'm loosing my ranking because of a pleb that can't listen to orders,i'm kicking him.

Replies

• It doesn't change anything for your squad. But I don't see how he thought he was autoing AAT. You have to look at the screen to hit auto, and the two raids look nothing alike :no_mouth:
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    No. You just had bad RNG.

Also, who you pick for your 0 damage could affect the enemy turnmeter differently.
  • I know,but it was his first mistake so i can't directly kick him
  • How so ? Who I pick for 0 damage could affect the enemy turnmeter?
  • Sounds more like a speed issue with your mods. I have never had an instance where I don’t attack first going into a raid regardless of damage from guild mates.

I frequently find the turn meter on Rancor at I Attack once then loose a member to devour. Just roll with it. If you are doing significant damage thoughout the raid duration just chalk it to your guy had a bad day. If you are that angry your dps was so low due to a mistake you have to kick a guy well.....
  • No. Only thing giving you a different start is you sending in a char during 0 damage period. Pigs gaining tm by that.
    Anything other members are doing does not effect your attempt
  • ok thank you
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    newbornFL wrote: »

But today it was at 80% hp,they attacked first and I lost my footing ,had to wait till another member finished the whole Phase 1 to initiate my team.

I still didn't do a lot (1.3 mil) when I usually do 2,probably bad RNG.

But my question is: If members attack the captains in phase 1 and do damage ,does it change anything?Because if I'm loosing my ranking because of a pleb that can't listen to orders,i'm kicking him.

No, other players' attacks doesn't change anything. It looks like the mobs just had high turnmeter after your zero dmg battle. Next time it happens, simply send in another single toon with adequate health for the mobs to have low TM after the killing blow. Then send in your main team.