Raid Han + Multi-battle Encounters

So, I've been using Raid Han in TB quite a bit (great rework, a bit OP but that's ok).

One thing I've noticed is that his TM gets removed, because of his unique, going into a new phase within a mission.

For instance, if I use Deadeye to finish off someone, he gets TM = to his crit chance, for arguments sake lets call it 75%. Now going into the next battle, lets say 4/6, he gets to go first because of his "Shoots First" unique. But then his TM goes back down to 0, while everyone else gets the TM they had from the previous 3/6 battle.

The description of the unique states that "[he] gets a bonus turn at the beginning of every encounter," not he gets to take his turn first, nor that he gets 100% TM at the beginning. So he should be able to take his turn and still have that 75% TM afterwards.

Reading the mechanics it says that he recovers 100%. So I guess the bug question is, is this WAI based off what was written within the description? Or is this WAI based off of how the Unique is coded, and the description just needs to be changed?

Either way, the description and the way the unique works do not coincide with each other.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    People have been arguing whether raid Han's description matches the actual mechanics of how he works sonce he came out. It's not likely to change.

There are a lot of other bugs with the way it works besides this.
  • What else is buggy?
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    SolariJedi wrote: »
    What else is buggy?

Well, aside from the fact that in GW or other situations where multiple characters can start with 100% tm he might not go first, if in one of those circumstances someone hits him and he counters, he will stun, and then when he actually takes his "bonus turn" all abilities are available and basic won't stun.
  • oh yeah I've seen that. There have been times when in GW, I will be able to stun him with R2 or Finn beofre he takes his turn at the beginning.
  • scuba
    14041 posts Member
    the mechanics behind it is...
    he has 75% TM. His shoot first Unique pushes him to 100% (this is how they give him first turn). It doesn't save that 75% TM because once you hit 100% any TM you had before is lost.
    Limitations on their programming SW.