Thrawn fracture

So I was wondering if this was a bug or something, but during the aat raids I've hit gg with fracture on more than 1 occasion and he's gotten 100%tm from it rather than having it reduced. Anyone else ever notice this?

Replies

• Bz183
    170 posts Member
    Every 7th time grevious takes damages he gains %100 tm and cooldowns are reset
  • I know that but it was really random, like 2nd on one occasion and 8th another or in that neighborhood. I know this bc he went 2nd obviously on one occasion then I swapped for dn that reset gg then thrawn went right after his attack and boom 100 tm
  • Fracture hits 4 times
  • Bz183
    170 posts Member
    I would recommend using thrawn in p3. With fracture hitting 4 times he's a liability in p1
  • So I was wondering if this was a bug or something, but during the aat raids I've hit gg with fracture on more than 1 occasion and he's gotten 100%tm from it rather than having it reduced. Anyone else ever notice this?
    If you look closely on fracture description in the game, it is not working in the same way in raid boss than in other toon. As you can see in text below, cannot gain turn meter do not apply on raid boss like GG is.

This Fracture can't be Copied or Dispelled. This attack can't be Evaded or Resisted. Fracture on Characters: Speed set to 0, can't gain buffs, bonus Attacks, or bonus Turn Meter. Fracture on Raid Bosses: -50% Speed (doesn't stack with Speed Down), can't gain buffs, and -30% Counter Chance