why did we ever farm ewoks again?

After annihilating the ground assault battle(both regular and bonus) with my resistance team, I was wondering, why did we ever have an ewok month again? I wish I had that month of my swgoh life back! !!

Replies

• Options
    +1
    I feel that way over the last three months.
  • Options
    Really, why did you? Both Resistance and Separatist assault battle were out way before the ewok month.
  • Options
    This is a valid concern, actually. They promised us a "release cadence" for these characters. We had one guild member in particular go all-in on the ewoks with zetas, gear, everything. Banked it all on the ability to farm up the killer teddys. Did really well, too. But without 7*, they could not keep up.

He doesn't play anymore. Broken promises shattered his dreams.
  • Options
    @kylelaurentis lol, I just wanted to jump on the murder bear bandwagon!

The tickets to that bandwagon were at 1 month each :))
  • Options
    This is a valid concern, actually. They promised us a "release cadence" for these characters. We had one guild member in particular go all-in on the ewoks with zetas, gear, everything. Banked it all on the ability to farm up the killer teddys. Did really well, too. But without 7*, they could not keep up.

He doesn't play anymore. Broken promises shattered his dreams.

:( this kind of things are way more important then someone complaining about CLS too strong or revan not in the game