TB Freeze -star cost

GuyfromSyracuse
993 posts Member
edited October 2017
Our guild HD Wolfpack had a member with a mission freeze on our quest for 42. We came painfully close, close enough that this single mission cost us.

2ho9onr.jpg

The ally code the member in question is 143-539-314. This continued issue significantly impacted the feeling of our guild knowing it was possible and doing everything in our control to achieve this next step.

Thank you for your time and attention. I hope you rectify the error.

Replies

• makw1u.jpg

Here you can see no options to play and clearly had the battle in control
  • 4vjyh5.jpg

Here it is on auto, frozen with nothing happening. Please help us get what was earned
  • Same for us, two members had the same issue on phase 4. I was able to click on attack button but no attack happen. Can go on chat, can click on auto battle but nothing happen. After 2-3 minutes, all attack option dissapear and was the same as your screenshot. I had to restart the app, lost TB points for that combat...
  • We're running into this issue as well. It happened to me just as I was on the cusp of finishing Phase 6 of the Phoenix CM. The problem seems to me to be rectifiable by a couple of methods. One would be if the servers could remember your place in a battle so you could jump back into it. Alternately treat the mission as Retreatable. The latter, understandably, changes the tactics some in that it treats those 6 phases rather like a kind of 6 phase GW, which could potentially improve the completion rate to a higher level for those who might not have finished otherwise, so that might be a balancing consideration to put in play for that.

In any case, it seems to be a definite, persistent and very, very frustrating problem.
  • I have this happen about once or twice a tb so far
  • Just cost my guild 20 reward coins each.
  • Just happened to me in P5 HRS Rebel battle. I was in 3/6 and the app completely closed. Similar to how it just boots you out of a ship battle.
  • EA_Tom
    30 posts EA Staff
    This post has been moved as part of the forum transition for bugs and issues. It can now be found, here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/TB-Freeze-star-cost/m-p/6352401

Feel free to continue the discussion on Answers HQ.
    EA_Tom
    Forum Administrator