So what's new this week? 2/17

So what's new in our community this week? Get a new toon? Get a star? Find the key to your SW success? Share your victories here large or small!

For me I unlocked 5* Yoda this week.
I got my 6* for JC and am very close for Lumi and QGJ. I now have 2 and almost 3 viable GW squads now and have been cruising to victory the last couple of days.

How about you?

Replies

• Hopefully we will get some news about the new misteryous character of the shard shop.
  • Hah it would be nice for @EA_Jesse or someone to drop some knowledge about it this week. But what's new with you? What goal did you destroy this week?
  • I've achieved my solid C team squad for GW, but now get level 70 7 star poe/leia/fotp teams by node 6. Time to get back to the grind stone ;)
  • I've achieved my solid C team squad for GW, but now get level 70 7 star poe/leia/fotp teams by node 6. Time to get back to the grind stone ;)

Man mine had been bad like that but the last couple of days I've been able to March right through. Keep at it (I know it's weak advice but it is true) and the wins will return.

Speaking of C team squads, I converted my Nightsister B team into my C team and made a Jedi team for my B team from the Yoda event. My A team is mostly dark side but they need the help as I catch them back up after the event.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    This week school finally caught up with me so now I wear a beanie everyday instead of brushing my hair
  • This week school finally caught up with me so now I wear a beanie everyday instead of brushing my hair

Haha awesome. Sleep in the clothes you want to wear for the next day. Creates more sleep time. :p
  • This week I've swapped to iPhone from Android, so have been forced to give up my level 70 account that was struggling badly in GW, and started a new account. Doing ok so far, but bought the £3.99 starter bundle and got General Veers. Shame I can't farm him for a long time.
  • This week I've swapped to iPhone from Android, so have been forced to give up my level 70 account that was struggling badly in GW, and started a new account. Doing ok so far, but bought the £3.99 starter bundle and got General Veers. Shame I can't farm him for a long time.

Ouch lol. I have him but never used him. Hopefully he will power you through until your farming yields fruit.
  • This week marked a few milestones for me:
    1. Reached level 70
    2. Promoted Mace to 6*, Ahsoka to 6* and Phasma to 7*
    3. Unlocked 6* Yoda
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Hopefully we hear something soon. I think any popular F2p game should give out weekly updates. There's so much competition that it's easy to jump ship if we don't have any idea what the devs are doing.
  • This week marked a few milestones for me:
    1. Reached level 70
    2. Promoted Mace to 6*, Ahsoka to 6* and Phasma to 7*
    3. Unlocked 6* Yoda

Congrats! I'm still a couple of weeks out from 70 I think but I got mace and Ahsoka to 5* to net Yoda so I'm in a similar boat lol.