Ashoka Tano Fulcrum Pheonix Tag

I wondered why ATF doesn't have Pheonix tag since she worked with Rebels and supplied them with information
Any chance to add her Pheonix tag ???
i dont think its hard thing to do....and also will make Pheonix much better

Replies

• She worked with the rebels but wasn't actually part of the Phoenix Squadron..so no, she would not have the Phoenix tag.
  • You could make the same argument against Old Ben and Jyn being Rebels.
  • She is not a dedicated member of Phoenix Squad. She is a special advisor and informant.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    She doesn’t have the “spectre” title, so shes not part of the team
  • Artimus wrote: »
    You could make the same argument against Old Ben and Jyn being Rebels.

Jyn worked with and was raised by a rebel who left the organized Rebellion. He still was a rebel, just doing his own thing.

I think Old Kenobi still believed in the return of the Jedi Order and died a Jedi Master. He never fully transitioned into a Rebel. Hermit Yoda fits this as well. Once their assassination attempt failed they both went into hiding and studied QGJs Force Ghost techniques. Old Ben should not have a Rebel Tag
  • If they all shared her unique, they'd be unbeatable.
  • Phoenix needs help. Someone in my arena G12d and zetaed them and he fell into the 40s. A person who never dropped into the 20s with a meta team.

But hey, they forced us to farm them regardless with the Thrawn unlock and territory battles so why improve them? haha
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Artimus wrote: »
    You could make the same argument against Old Ben and Jyn being Rebels.

Jyn worked with and was raised by a rebel who left the organized Rebellion. He still was a rebel, just doing his own thing.

Oh I see! I understood that her guardian (Saw Gerrera) was fighting the Empire. I had this crazy notion that he didn’t work with or even speak with to the rebel alliance.
    Thanks for clearing that up!