Palpatine Lead/Potency Not Working

I have used Palpatine in most of my arena teams since he came out. Recently, with the Commander Luke meta, I thought I would try out his lead.

I dunno if it is a problem with Palpatine's potency or his lead not applying the 32% potency boost it is supposed to, but he is getting resisted 50% of the time. Same with my Deathtrooper that I run under him. With what should be +70% for Palp and +100% potency for DT, they should not be resisted 50% of the time (at least), against enemies with 20s-30s tenacity.

Perhaps its a glitch with Palp's basic not applying 100% as it should, but I think it is just being resisted too much.

Another issue with his lead is the potency *loss* the enemy is supposed to receive. While my Palp is being resisted left and right, CLS is applying his debuffs 85-90% of the time against my General Kenobi who has 87% tenacity. CLS only has what should be less than 10% potency (after Palp Lead removes 32% potency) so he should *rarely* land a debuff on my GK, and also on my Thrawn while an enemy is fractured.

Please look into Palp's lead and see if the numbers are checking out, CG. They do not appear to be adding up based on my last 2 months of arena battles.

Thank you.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    edited October 2017
    If Luke has Learn Control zeta, he has +100% tenacity while he doesn't have call to action. Obviously, there will be a 15% chance to resist no matter what, but if you think it's more than that, double check your tenacity calculations. On Palp's special, remember that there is only a 70% to attempt stun in the first place, so that will reduce your odds of it landing.

As for Luke landing debuffs, remember he gets +40% potency from his unique. So even after Palp, he gets 8% added to his base. Mine apparently has extremely poor potency according to swgoh.gg, only 13.9%, so even against Palp lead that would be 21.9%. 87-22= 65% chance to resist, which is quite high, but he should still land 45% of the time. If you are facing a CLS with higher potency or under a Jyn lead, obviously that will be greater.
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • EA_Tom
    30 posts EA Staff
    This post has been moved as part of the forum transition for bugs and issues. It can now be found, here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Palpatine-Lead-Potency-Not-Working/m-p/6352665/

Feel free to continue the discussion on Answers HQ.
    EA_Tom
    Forum Administrator