A request to the Gamechangers

Hi peeps
I have a plea to the game changers, I watch most of you on youtube and I enjoy the videos. But from my understanding you use mods on the characters when you try to showcase new characters or different team compositions. Would it be possible to that without mods? Mods do change a big aspect of the abilities of a toon and even if you put avrg mods on them the gained stats are not constant. It would be good to see how the raw power of a toon compares with others.
For example I would like to see a Gar Saxon lead empire team vs a Cls lead rebel team without the interferance of the mods.

Replies

• They're trying to show off the characters so they're going to put really good mods on them. I wouldn't hold out much hope for your request
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • If you’re using a character, you’re putting mods on them. Simple as that. You can ask that they use more “average mods”. Maybe just a +30 speed arrow with secondaries in the range of 5-10, but they’re not going to stop using mods
  • If you’re using a character, you’re putting mods on them. Simple as that. You can ask that they use more “average mods”. Maybe just a +30 speed arrow with secondaries in the range of 5-10, but they’re not going to stop using mods

Yup. This.

Two fairly equally modded toons going against each other is a better indication of a character's quality.

Also the characters are tuned for mods. Some have an ability requiring high crit chance to work for instance. You would never, ever use them without modding them for crit chance. They would appear to be garbage without mods, and you would overlook a fantastic toon.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • I would also want a video of talzins plague against certain toons: atf, zolo with r2 combat analysis zeta etc. It was explained here, on a post, but seeing it in action would be ideal.

• JacenRoe wrote: »
    If you’re using a character, you’re putting mods on them. Simple as that. You can ask that they use more “average mods”. Maybe just a +30 speed arrow with secondaries in the range of 5-10, but they’re not going to stop using mods

Yup. This.

Two fairly equally modded toons going against each other is a better indication of a character's quality.

Also the characters are tuned for mods. Some have an ability requiring high crit chance to work for instance. You would never, ever use them without modding them for crit chance. They would appear to be garbage without mods, and you would overlook a fantastic toon.

Equally modded toons don't exist. Some mods are at a point that you don't even look for which characters need which mods but which mods needs which character, most fights come down to mods vs mods over toons vs toons. Mods in this game alter the toons abilities too much, so there might be actual findings in checking out vanilla toons battling
  • Kyno wrote: »

May I inquire as to what aspect of this post moved it to the Characters sub-forum?
    This is a post about a request to the game changers who have their YouTube channel over character discussion or reflection. Moving this to a sub-forum that only, if even a smaller % pay attention to will never fing the target audience I desired.
    (also originally this was posted 48 hours ago if it was being reviewed for that long it could have been placed to that sub-forum)
  • Migux7 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

May I inquire as to what aspect of this post moved it to the Characters sub-forum?
    This is a post about a request to the game changers who have their YouTube channel over character discussion or reflection. Moving this to a sub-forum that only, if even a smaller % pay attention to will never fing the target audience I desired.
    (also originally this was posted 48 hours ago if it was being reviewed for that long it could have been placed to that sub-forum)

It would probably be better if u put this in their you tube channel comments as they would look there first