Darth Maul as Zeta Leader bugged?

After many arena fights against darth maul zeta leader opponents i strongly thinks he is bugged.
Maul as leader should give an bonus evading chance of 20% plus the standard chance of 2%, in sum 22%.
I mosty see an evading chance of over 50%, more likely 75%. Which means only every 3 attack hits. Which is the case for every opponent char! With the intended bonus effects steath and speed bonus etc this is gamebreaking.
I often look into the opponents chars if they have items with extra evading and mostly find nothing as the usual bonus speed items.
So i think the evading chance for darth maul as zeta leader is bugged.
I often use rebel teams with a high crit chance. So i suspect that instead of taking normal damage when i do a crit, the attack is completly beeing evaded. Is this intended?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7282 posts Moderator
    I don't actually know if that is the straight chance to evade. There might be a level delta that takes into account differences in level and gear, etc.

In any case, if you don't have R2, you could try accuracy arrows, and maybe even Bodhi. But R2 is the real counter. Stuns might also work if you can land them.

Oh, and I think Old Ben's omega basic now gives unavoidable evasion down.
  • EA_Tom
    30 posts EA Staff
    This post has been moved as part of the forum transition for bugs and issues. It can now be found, here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Darth-Maul-as-Zeta-Leader-bugged/m-p/6352468/

Feel free to continue the discussion on Answers HQ.
    EA_Tom
    Forum Administrator