Zeta R2 or Wait for CLS?

I have a few questions.

I've just put a Zeta on R2D2's number crunch. I have all my toons ready to get commander Luke on his next event. I've also just got enough Zeta mats to do another ability. Should I put a Zeta on R2D2's combat analysis or save my Zeta mats to do Luke when I unlock him on his next event?

What order should I Zeta Lukes abilities?

Bearing in mind this is going to be for my Arena team and I will be using Luke more in raids. Which Zeta ability would benefit me the most?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Moved to Character Strategy.

R2 is a solid character, useful in a lot of different squads, and this is one of the most useful zetas, so it would not be a loss.
  • It bind all things is the only zeta from Luke that is above average. It is probably a better zeta than combat analysis but combat analysis is VERY good and worth a zeta imo. Enjoy R2's zeta now and you have at least 3 weeks to get a jump start on another zeta for CLS.
  • I’m in a similar position with R2, but I have Raid Han waiting for a zeta as well if I get the zeta before the return of CLS is even rumored I’ll go Han, but if CLS is posted on the calendar, obviously I’ll wait.
  • It's rumoured that CLS will return in December, so if you get the average drop rate from the zeta challenge you will have your next one in 6 weeks, well before he returns. I say use it on R2 and then use your next one for CLS.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    RyloKen wrote: »
    It's rumoured that CLS will return in December

Also November. Also August.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    RyloKen wrote: »
    It's rumoured that CLS will return in December

Also November. Also August.

Since there's no date set, I'd say put your zetas too good use now. You will most probably farm another zeta in time for when CLS returns, and gear him up.
  • I’m in a similar position with R2, but I have Raid Han waiting for a zeta as well if I get the zeta before the return of CLS is even rumored I’ll go Han, but if CLS is posted on the calendar, obviously I’ll wait.

Han zeta is FAR better than any zeta cls has.
  • I agree about using the Zeta(s) now. You cant trust what "sources" think they know of when an event will return.

Personally I dont think CLS will be back at all.

I think R2 is coming back for #1 hes a really good character that will be in the upcoming movie and #2 he could be needed for new Rey. I doubt it, as I think we will need Rey, Finn, BB-8, Vet Han, & Vet Chewie. Could also be for new First Order, who knows!?!?

But in the mean time, Zeta Raid Han, then R2's second zeta. Thatll take you into Nov at least.

Good luck!
    ~D
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Lol, there's practically zero chance CLS will never come back. But when he comes back is anyone's guess.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH