Fetts mandalorian resolve revive ability is probably the most useless ability in the game.

Can we get it swapped out for something useful? At 35% revive chance he hasnt revived once for me since the update and ive been playing every day

Replies

• Options
    thats odd, as I have seen him revive 2-3 times in a row when I face him in GW. Kinda a pain in the posterior.
  • Options
    I always have to kill him 3 times.
  • Options
    Scinful wrote: »
    Mougish wrote: »
    thats odd, as I have seen him revive 2-3 times in a row when I face him in GW. Kinda a pain in the posterior.

Thats what i thought. The ai seems to have way higher chances and luck
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    It is a complete fail when Maul kills him...again...and again...each time getting more health.
  • Options
    I've won PvP battles only because Boba revived 3-4 times for me in a single battle
  • Options
    Easux wrote: »
    Scinful wrote: »
    Mougish wrote: »

Thats what i thought. The ai seems to have way higher chances and luck

The RNG is broke for opponents, Daka always brings someone back to life, always single or double stuns, Phasma assist happens more than 50% for any toon, Dooku double attacks every counter chance.

These things never happen when I use the same toons, bleeping annoying in GW and arena. They don't know how to code an appropriate AI so they give the opponents higher chances to do their specials. That's their way of making it 'even' which is probably not the best way to do it
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Let's face it, boba fett sucks! Damage is okay, aoe is the best thing he has and thats not enough to use him.

Boba should have had turn reduction and a snare(stun). People would have used him way more
  • Options
    I really like Boba Fett he is my leader for my Arena team, he is always the last character who stays alive: his evasion up + revive chance allows him to last really long (one time he revived himself 5 f***ing times during an arena battle).
    The thing i would like him to have is a little more of speed (101 is pretty slow).
  • Options
    Calus_78 wrote: »
    Let's face it, boba fett sucks! Damage is okay, aoe is the best thing he has and thats not enough to use him.

Boba should have had turn reduction and a snare(stun). People would have used him way more

This is highly accurate description of boba. I feel sorry for those who wasted time on him.
  • Options
    It's not the most useless but it is pretty bad. Not because it doesn't proc (it does) but because its proccing basically does nothing for you. Auto-revive is a great ability on a glass cannon. If a tank with counter-attack is dying, your others guys are already probably dead and him hanging around for 1 or 2 more turns very rarely will matter.
    He needs an overhaul. He was my first farm from Cantina and he just sits there.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.