Unable to install on the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

So, I can not install the game on my phone, but can install on my tablet, with the same account.

I am unable to search for the app in the play store, but can see it in my library. when i try to install there is no install button, just a message saying "Your device isn't compatible with this version" however, it used to be installed.

Also, when going to the play store on the computer chrome browser, i am unable to install the game onto my phone from there either.
Here Is What I Have Tried, But It Still Doesn't Allow Me To Install Certain Applications:
Solution 1: Restart You Device
Solution 2: Check Your Date And Time Settings
Solution 3: Use Mobile Data Instead Of The Wi-Fi Network
Solution 4: Make Sure Download Manager Is On
Solution 5: Delete Google Play Cache And Data
Solution 6: Clear Cache And Data For Google Play Services
Solution 7: Refresh The Data Sync Settings
Solution 8: Update Your Device Software
Solution 9: Reset Your Google Account
Solution 10: Uninstall Google Play Store Updates

The Only Thing I Have Not Tried Yet Is To "Reset Your Device To Factory Settings". I Do Not Want To Lose Everything. But It Looks Like I Will Need To. I Do Not Think It Will Help, I Think There Is A Different Underlying Issue.

I have contacted many of the developers and they are stumped. I have also contacted google, and they have no idea.

Here is what i see when trying to reinstall an app that i recently uninstalled: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5xDAu5HCgdhSUtfOHYxQk9ndmJWNXh2WmhVTGFEVHV3cDBr/view

If you could please help me fix this. thanks