New Nightsisters- Zombie and Spirit

Replies

• SpeedRacer wrote: »
    I want a decent buff for empire or sith toons, not some halloween prank toons.

Amen!
  • Power creep for the win!
  • Ronoaldo wrote: »
    I am happy these two new characters are not Rebels. I am much more happy they are not two other versions of Han Solo. Thank you devs!!!

Not so fast, NS Zombie could turn out to be some time displaced alternate reality Hanna Solo for all we know.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • ewqewqc
    183 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    my thoughts on this ? meh.
    this NS rework won't tickle my meta teams, and they'll be crushed in any top-tier high arena. so why should i care? but wait.. i do care. you know why ? because there are so many other things we should get BEFORE MORE CHARACTERS.
    this new toons nonsense is becoming ridiculous, always another toon and another one and another one. enough.
    keep rework the old toons, do QoL updates, FIX THIS FREAKING TB, add more tiers to raids, make this GW skippable somehow, REWORK THE CHALLENGES (especially TAC one), do something with the carbanati crunch while i have 3000 pieces of other gear... balance this thing.
    so many things to fix... but they are doing some flawed character designs that will be useless after a month, in most of the game modes.
    this never-ending cycle of farming new toon.... so bad. but again, about those specifically, i dont care and im not gonna farm those or spend a $ on this. oh right i decided to stop spend $ since the 21-day was removed.

something horrible is happening at CG and SWGoH. Vote with your wallets people.

so.. i just feel like all of the devs work is going on useless stuff that suppose to bring money, instead of spending some of their resources to focus on other aspects of the game, besides money. they should know that if you go ALL IN on your arena team, the raids will suffer. :) and thats what they do. focusing on events and toons that cost $$$ instead of helping the game in other aspects.
  • I'm pretty ok with passing on all these events. Sad to say, but I'm more excited to get another crack at the furballs. At least they were 'in' the movies. Clone Wars... they don't really count all that much, at least not for me.
  • With less than 2 days notice are we still not even permitted to know how many nightsisters are required for these events and how many stars????
  • It looks like a Wicket style event so you probably need some geared out nightsisters
  • With less than 2 days notice are we still not even permitted to know how many nightsisters are required for these events and how many stars????

Marquee events dont have character requirements.
  • Jamesm wrote: »
    With less than 2 days notice are we still not even permitted to know how many nightsisters are required for these events and how many stars????

He means the defense of Dathomir
  • Jamesm wrote: »
    With less than 2 days notice are we still not even permitted to know how many nightsisters are required for these events and how many stars????

Ah, 5* NS for tier 1 and a 7* MT for tier 2. All event requirements are in the update tho.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Jamesm wrote: »

Tier 1 pits your team of 5-Star (or higher) Nightsisters against the attacking Separatist forces. Succeed and earn shards for Mother Talzin! Tier 1 is available to win once, and can be refreshed for crystals for one more win, each day the event runs.
    In Tier 2, unlocked only when you have a 7-Star Mother Talzin yourself, battle a vastly more powerful incarnation of the Separatist forces with any 7-Star units you own! Succeed and earn 2-4 coveted Zeta Ability Materials! Tier 2 is available to win once, with no crystal refresh, each day the event runs.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If thats what he meant it seems to be spelled out.

@OnEMesSduPKiD can you be more specific on which event you mean?
  • @Kyno -- the flash events does not identify the requirement for tier 2
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Kyno -- the flash events does not identify the requirement for tier 2

Tier 2, where you will be using your own squad of Nightsisters to defeat the same team found in Tier 1 (adjusted to your player level range)! Victory in this tier awards the much requested and needed MK5 AK/T Stun Gun and MK3 Carbanti Sensor Array salvage to help you gear your characters.

Edit to add:

Capgasp:
    5 Nightsisters (I recommend G8+) for Advanced Tactics,
  • I'm sure it'll be something that doesn't make sense like you required to have Ewoks or Rebel Pilots something totally out of the same universe Rogue one characters only lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited October 2017

Capgasp:
    5 Nightsisters at 5-stars for earning Talzin shards in Defense of Dathomir.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Tier 2, where you will be using your own squad of Nightsisters to defeat the same team found in Tier 1 (adjusted to your player level range)! Victory in this tier awards the much requested and needed MK5 AK/T Stun Gun and MK3 Carbanti Sensor Array salvage to help you gear your characters.

Yeah that one. Other than "my own" it tells me nothing. Like, am I required to have 5 star nightsisters for that? 6 star? 2 star?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

Yeah that one. Other than "my own" it tells me nothing. Like, am I required to have 5 star nightsisters for that? 6 star? 2 star?

@Indominable_J
    sorry i just got the info and added the info i have.
    Kyno wrote: »

Edit to add:

Capgasp:
    5 Nightsisters (I recommend G8+) for Advanced Tactics,

• Thanks @Kyno -- if you get star information, please tag me in the reply.
  • I'm pretty ok with passing on all these events. Sad to say, but I'm more excited to get another crack at the furballs. At least they were 'in' the movies. Clone Wars... they don't really count all that much, at least not for me.

Well, you do not need to have every character in the game. And Clone wars movie and series and Rebels series are canon as much as the movies are.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Yes or No? Do I need five Nightsisters at 7*s, level 85, Gear 8+, omega'd and modded to get 7* Mother Talzin?
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    I love the NS Zombie concept but NS Spirit? Not feeling it, would have preferred Karas or Luce.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • I like the new characters. I’m a massive Star Wars but this game just needs to be varied and fun. Plenty of other Star Wars medium to enjoy other character eras in.

Ps.. about to start reading darth bane novels :)

Finished those last month. Sooo goood! My first introduction to the Old Republic.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    APX_919 wrote: »
    I love the NS Zombie concept but NS Spirit? Not feeling it, would have preferred Karas or Luce.

That spirit looks amazing though! And the sounds she makes? The animation! Super cool.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Kara’s looks like the other no name NS. Luce looks like zombie almost
  • No No No
  • Winstar wrote: »
    Yes or No? Do I need five Nightsisters at 7*s, level 85, Gear 8+, omega'd and modded to get 7* Mother Talzin?

To get her will be easy. Everyone will. To 7 star her will require your debit card.
  • Why so many question marks?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Tactyou wrote: »
    This is an all time low

If I understand Zombie's mechanics correctly, they just made 2 zeta's useless at once (DN's annihilate zeta and Boba's execute zeta). Waiting for clarification, but if that is correct, you are right. Releasing characters that make previous zeta's useless is poor design.
    Both of those abilities are omegas

You're correct. My bad. Thought they were zeta's for some reason. But alas, making new heroes that make omega's useless is also poor design. ;)

The opposite can be argued, that Boba Fett, Nihilus and Deathtrooper made a lot more omegas involving revive mechanics useless. It would have been nicer if revive prevention was temporary in the first place instead of this "can't be revived" and then "can be revived anyways" powercreep
    Edit: either way I guess you're right, there isn't long term planning in the design
  • Couldn't they have combined the two characters somehow? Nightsisters have more unnamed characters than any other, other than Empire