Suggestions for Daring Droid Team Please

Crouching Rancor says I'm not ready with my R2 team. Here is a link to it. https://swgoh.gg/u/broncoman24/collection/?f=empire
I will be putting some different mods and them and will be at 85 at the time of the event. I will only be able to add one more gear piece to Vader, but I don't think I'll be able to get RG, Tarkin, or TFP above gear 8. Any suggestions on how else I can maybe get this team to get through the event? Thanks in advance.

Replies

• i think you'll be fine
    you may want to put more omega abilities on Tarkin(basic and second special defiantly) and the others but it may be tough but with the right RNG i think you'll be fine
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Ok thanks. I was thinking of putting an omega on Palp's basic first. Would you omega Tarkin's abilities or Palp's basic first?
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    i think you'll be fine
    you may want to put more omega abilities on Tarkin(basic and second special defiantly) and the others but it may be tough but with the right RNG i think you'll be fine

Ok thanks. I was thinking of putting an omega on Palp's basic first. Would you omega Tarkin's abilities or Palp's basic first?
  • tarkin because his basic powers up his special
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    tarkin because his basic powers up his special

Yeah, I was reading the description of his basic and I was wondering how many turns should you wait to use Ultimate Fire Power to gain the most potency. I've seen a lot of posts about how he was the first to die in this event. I guess I'll have to give him a lot of potency, health and protection mods.