How is Hermit Yoda?

In arena? In gw etc etc.
As everyone loses their marbles over spirits and zombies - a lot of people unlocked HY today.

Replies

• SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    This squad hit my arena today, fought against it, i won, but it came down the wire!

If Yoda calls Luke on and on it's a stun party, hope for good rng so he calls Ackbar, lol

At g12 that squad gonna be a nightmare, i regreat so much that i bought some gear instead of Yoda shards.

ydarena22.jpg
  • SpeedRacer wrote: »
    This squad hit my arena today, fought against it, i won, but it came down the wire!

If Yoda calls Luke on and on it's a stun party, hope for good rng so he calls Ackbar, lol

At g12 that squad gonna be a nightmare, i regreat so much that i bought some gear instead of Yoda shards.

ydarena22.jpg

Dang , who is your team?
  • Tried some comps, but I think Han is the kind of counter to that, so u stun right at the start. The best combination to beat it is Luke, Han, Thrawn, R2 and Kenobi.

As I said before, it's all about rng, if Luke is the one that is most times going due to Ackbar lead, will be a slaughter. By the way, Luke at 300 speed is no joke!!
    Tried some comps, but I think Han is the kind of counter to that, so u stun right at the start. The best combination to beat it is Luke, Han, Thrawn, R2 and Kenobi.

As I said before, it's all about rng, if Luke is the one that is most times going due to Ackbar lead, will be a slaughter. By the way, Luke at 300 speed is no joke!!

Haha I think cup at 300 speed wouldn't be laughed at either.
    So the meta now beats it. I wonder if arena changes a bit will the HY team do so as well. I was thinking gk lead zarris HY eZRa and another dps Jedi but for now I think CLS will do well there.
  • @Vinny_Vader_Vedi I am working on that team, with "another dps jedi" being Ahsoka. Her special attack that heals the group will call an assist-all under a GK lead.
  • Caiaphas wrote: »
    @Vinny_Vader_Vedi I am working on that team, with "another dps jedi" being Ahsoka. Her special attack that heals the group will call an assist-all under a GK lead.
    Ah yes. Good call. That's 3 all attacks, gk ahsoka And zarris. Getting foresight prot and health each time too.
  • Caiaphas
    187 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    shhh don't tell anyone!

Also, it's 4 assist-alls .... GK, Hoda, Bariss, and Ahsoka
  • Caiaphas wrote: »
    shhh don't tell anyone!

Also, it's 4 assist-alls .... GK, Hoda, Bariss, and Ahsoka

Haha. Our secret. Great input, much appreciated.
  • Anavel_Gato
    371 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Hmm. Does an assist all team heavy on heals, with one less DPS by default, stand to outlast top tier control/dps teams?

Excited to see what happens.
  • Yep, was thinking of a new timeout squad. Saw similar at videos working out, seems interesting.
  • Will be really interesting when Jedi get their rework
    Tried some comps, but I think Han is the kind of counter to that, so u stun right at the start. The best combination to beat it is Luke, Han, Thrawn, R2 and Kenobi.

Sincere question. How does Han counter that? He can ignore taunt, but he can't target anyone who is stealthed right? Doesn't hermit Yoda start stealthed? And doesn't his training buff cleanse the ally he selects?
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    @JacenRoe I got two fast battles against that team yesterday, was excited to check how it goes. Seems Han was better than Ezra when on the second try i lost.

Still trying to undertand the mechanics, how yodas squad all move first? I don't see any TM gain on his abilities. Like his Nihilus at 210 speed attacks before my whole team.

This shard mate payout is just one hour after mine, so i will have a chance to run some tests later today.
    @JacenRoe I got two fast battles against that team yesterday, was excited to check how it goes. Seems Han was better than Ezra when on the second try i lost.

Still trying to undertand the mechanics, how yodas squad all move first? I don't see any TM gain on his abilities. Like his Nihilus at 210 speed attacks before my whole team.

This shard mate payout is just one hour after mine, so i will have a chance to run some tests later today.

Luke gives tm to his team when he debuffs.
  • Curious about Hoda too? Is he working well at 5*?
  • I'm working on a similar team: Ackbar (leader), Commander Luke, Hermit Yoda, Thrawn, and Shoretrooper. I won't get General Kenobi any time soon, and I figure this is a good "poor man's version" of that squad.
  • Curious about Hoda too? Is he working well at 5*?

He's no different at 5* or 7* imo. Only difference would be raid availability. He does no damage, and is hard to kill. Stars do nothing else for him.