Boba Freaking Fett from Bronz! Only 78k ally credits later, lol.

Reddplague
766 posts Member
edited February 2016
Just pulled this from the free pack. I'd be chasing him for some time now. Now my journey towards the dark side is complete!

65c800b9c0349e113065fbe1a31782b0.jpg

Replies

• I'm jelly. All I've ever gotten from bronzium is teebo and ewok scout( thanks for the 7 useless shards).
  • Congrats! thats 80 shards you don't have to farm from Cantina battles
  • Congrats and lucky guy! I've pulled Barriss Offee, and the Red Guard two times now...
  • Drexnaw wrote: »
    I'm jelly. All I've ever gotten from bronzium is teebo and ewok scout( thanks for the 7 useless shards).

It only took 78k in ally credits to get him, lol. Maybe I should at that to the tittle.
  • Me, once I got Mace Windu and another time Ahsoka Tano. But now it starts to be a while that I did not get more new Characters from Bronzium. Hopefully it means luck will be back soon :)
  • I got Dooku one time which was awesome as I appreciated the extra 25 shards. Going to save up a monster account of points to try for the same luck.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I've got 61k now. I'm banking them in case a new toon becomes available. The closest I've come to a decent pull is a 2* JC a couple months ago.
  • Congrats. I pulled him, Poggle and Barris and for the first 6 weeks I played the game they were the back bone of my arena team. I've since moved on from Boba and Barriss but they're both valuable in GW.
  • Did anybody notice the changed the table background? It use to show Greedo and the bartender in the background now it shows the night sky.
  • Faced Boba at the end of a node. He revived 3 times! I killed him the first time and he popped back up. This was expected. So I kill him a second time expecting "VICTORY" to show on the screen, but....Nope, there he is again like a bad penny. Ok.....one more time. Down he goes and right back up he pops again. At this point I was yelling "Just die already!". Fourth time was the charm. If he did this all the time, I would be plugging all my resouces into farming him. Congrats on the freebie.
  • Faced Boba at the end of a node. He revived 3 times! I killed him the first time and he popped back up. This was expected. So I kill him a second time expecting "VICTORY" to show on the screen, but....Nope, there he is again like a bad penny. Ok.....one more time. Down he goes and right back up he pops again. At this point I was yelling "Just die already!". Fourth time was the charm. If he did this all the time, I would be plugging all my resouces into farming him. Congrats on the freebie.
  • Congrats:)

Boba Fett was the first character I got from farming Catina. He is still 4* and I plan on getting him capped out but I would love to hear more about him at endgame level/gear and if it would be worth putting time and effort on him first.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    I've got 61k now. I'm banking them in case a new toon becomes available. The closest I've come to a decent pull is a 2* JC a couple months ago.

I've got almost 100k. ;)

Boba Fett was the first character I got from farming Catina. He is still 4* and I plan on getting him capped out but I would love to hear more about him at endgame level/gear and if it would be worth putting time and effort on him first.

I think Bobba is not bad but not good, so average.
    You can try to level him but he is not the best toon to lvl up. Personnaly i leveled him to 5* then stopped and focus on another toon

I've had him since the beginning (thinking he's my fav, I'll farm him) he's 6*, level 63, gear 8 and I wish I'd spent my time elsewhere. He almost never revives for me, but when I face him he revives over and over. His special ability lock only hold about 25-50% of the squad.

Cool to simply have him, but I wish I spent the time on QGJ instead.
  • Gratz! I pulled Boba Fett the first week I played the game.....back then I just assumed it was a normal thing and didn't realize how incredibly lucky I was :). He helped me a ton on the early DS missions, and was one of the reasons I got hooked on this game! He's not half bad as a toon either.
  • As others have said, he's not that great, but he DOES have a place in my lineup. He's useful in challenge mode. And he's my go to if I need a suicide squad late in gw.
  • Congrats! Boba's a cool looking toon.

I've never pulled a 3 or 4* character from a Bronzium pack and I've been playing since early December. So yeah better 78k ally creds later than never. :)
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    You'll be happy with him as the meta changes. I just got IG100 Magnaguard.....
  • I pulled a mace a couple of days ago.
  • I got barris, and lumi back to back !!!! then nothing except shards for my royal guard and magna guard, 7 each. That's a pretty cool drop tho. I've saved up 12 k in ally credits thinking I'm going all in soon. I'm praying for daka.