Green and Blue gear pieces

So I have been playing SWGOH for a long time now. I wasn't there day 1 or anything and so I don't know the OG struggle. I am 85 lvl and have been for a while. I know the gear struggle and I appreciate what many people have complained about for their quest for cuffs and carbani, stun guns and other much needed purple gear. My complaint is actually not about that. My complaint is green and blue gear. The drop rates on these pieces should be higher at this point. In my (as a high lvl player) endless quest to farm and get these high level purple gear, I cannot be wasting so much of my time on the few green and blue gear pieces I always seem to need. All I am asking is a better drop rate. I shouldn't get one green piece every 18-24 energy, same with blue. I don't mind spending the energy, taking the time, but a 80% or better drop rate for green and maybe a 65% or better for blue at this level would be a great help. Honestly I think you guys have done a great job adding areas to get more gear. The big change to the shard shop was awesome. TB while very time consuming has been a great help to my gear farming. So I hope you can do a little more for this. Hell I would be super happy if the blue and lower pieces got their own store where you could spend credits or trade gear for. That would make the people who have thousands of extra, unneeded gear pieces pretty happy. Anyway thanks for your time.
SWGOH - Senator Aeolist