How to fix "Loading Cantina" issue on iOS

Replies

• That still didn't work.
  • 9Mm
    6 posts Member
    อัพเดทแล้วห่วยลงเยอะ...หลุดในอารีน่าบ่อยมากไม่น่าอัพเดทเลย อุส่าแก้บักดีขึ้นเยอะรีบเข็นระบบใหม่เข้ามาทำไม
  • Cuzzins
    345 posts Member
    Just a heads up. Was having this issue a lot (like every day) - seems like the iOS 9.3.2 beta update fixed it. Haven't had any issues with the beta
  • it work now, but my question is , get we something back from that ?

I mean it was how many hours? that people cant connect to the game?

Would be nice to get some cystals and shop items ( cant buy from shop my 4 items for credits the full day)
  • Faktor180
    16 posts Member
    EA,

Just got this issue right in the middle of Arena battles... how can I defend my top 10 position this way?
    Connection lost:'Tour session has expired. Either another device has logged into this account (yeah right), or it has been 24 hours since you last logged in'. I just finisht a battle guys.. come on.

Fix this. Please.
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    I just got the same message after trying to load in.
    Now its just saying that there is an error with my connection. More like there is an error with EA's connection.
    I wonder if this has something to do with the May the 4th double reward updates.
  • Aldaberan
    18 posts Member
    I'm having the same issue, and literally had just maxed out my energy in case the new double bonus was LS/DS battles. I planned to make one spend until the new double rewards went live. Please fix -- right now I'm not accruing any energy!
  • Same issues here too, please fix this ASAP!
  • Tavish
    8 posts Member
    same here stuck at loading Catina this happened 2 days ago lost all daily bonus and not a single refund in crystals or anything
  • LeBobcat
    107 posts Member
    Game hasn't worked right all week. They broke it.
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    The game won't load, it's stuck on "loading cantina". I was playing the game and suddenly it kicked me out saying "client restart". Ok this had has happened before, never was a problem. But now I can't get back into the game. PLEASE FIX THIS NOW! I need to get back on asap!
  • I have the same issue since 1 hour. Can't load the game. Its always stuck in cantina loading and says that there is an error in my connection...
  • Same issue... I was able to log on a half hour ago and now something is preventing me... If this is happening with my friends too then they won't be able to log on and raid in guilds... This needs to be fixed please
  • Honour
    2 posts Member
    I've been having the same "Loading Cantina" issue for about 45 minutes to an hour. I'm guessing there's an issue with their servers, but hopefully they notice our comments soon and get it fix - maybe with some compensation to those struggling with the issue and missing out on raids and challenges.
  • alexraif
    27 posts Member
    A server- issue at the end of the day, if alle players have to do their jobs to get the daily rewards and guild tasks ready is a pain in the a...
  • This fix is not working at the moment. My game has been giving me "connection error" for about half an hour. Since around 10am pst.
  • Tavish
    8 posts Member
    Ea games please read these messages something needs to be done asap ime sure if not you will be losing a lot of gamers not even been refunded by loss of game time
  • alexraif
    27 posts Member
    It seems there are network problems right now! Good timing... Sunday evening... :-(
  • same here I wrote a post on another forum and EA have deleted it. I think it's terrible especially when some of us have paid throughout the game and they just delete the thread. :(
  • Exactly the same problem... is there any solution?
  • Tavish
    8 posts Member
    Never had an issue with any other games had **** for 3 years and never had an issue (supercell ) obviously know what there doing
  • Jimbo6
    6 posts Member
    Same here, as of 01-May-2016. Worked fine until this morning. No problems in March or April. Have iPhone 4s, 16 GB. Never was connected through Game Center.
    Turned on airplane mode, cleared cache, and rebooted - no change. "Error Code 03". Checked. My wireless connection is good for all other games/apps. Solid 10 Mbps up and down. Only problem is with SWGoH.
    Anyone try uninstall / reinstall? I don't want to lose any characters or progress... Thanks!
  • Tavish
    8 posts Member
    Clash of clans ****
  • TheV
    13 posts Member
    Same issue. Iphone 6. No previous problems.
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    I even tried uninstalling and re installing the game... Doesn't change a thing, still stuck on loading cantina...
  • LeBobcat
    107 posts Member
    EA isn't facing the problem they are just deleting all the posts and polls about the game not working they are very good and fast at that.... Making a game that's playable well that takes them a lot of time, but deleting a negative post they are all on top of that
  • alexraif
    27 posts Member
    I was in for two minutes and now get the lovely error code 3 and the game restart...
  • Jimbo6
    6 posts Member
    Jimbo6 wrote: »
    Same here, as of 01-May-2016. Worked fine until this morning. No problems in March or April. Have iPhone 4s, 16 GB. Never was connected through Game Center.
    Turned on airplane mode, cleared cache, and rebooted - no change. "Error Code 03". Checked. My wireless connection is good for all other games/apps. Solid 10 Mbps up and down. Only problem is with SWGoH.
    Anyone try uninstall / reinstall? I don't want to lose any characters or progress... Thanks!

Tried again - fixed! (For now.)
    Rebooted as above, but manually turned off both wireless and cell phone data first, as well as set 'airplane mode' and cleared cache. Rebooted, and I'm back in! Hope it works for others...
  • Cghs11rp
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Still no fix ? They going to do an update to fix this?? I'm thinking about deleting
  • Arim74
    74 posts Member
    I opened one of the challanges today and got an almost black screen. It has been that for hours now.
This discussion has been closed.