How to fix "Loading Cantina" issue on iOS

13Next

Replies

• Okay Ea! I've not been able to play for five or six days now what's the problem I can't get past loading cantina. None of the fixes work.. Love this game and play with my buddies and were in a guild and I can't raid soo what's the problems ???
  • Cghs11rp
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm constantly having issues I do the update play 30 mins and now it won't load again!!! Seriously problems after problems I have an iPhone 6 and I know it's not the problem it's the ap pls fix this asap!! I'm in a guild and I got to raid once since the guild update and the May fourth update was the first time I've got to since that update
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

Here is an article that may help fix the Loading Cantina issue that some of you are having on iOS http://www.gamezebo.com/2016/02/16/fix-loading-cantina-star-wars-galaxy-heroes/

Here are the steps from the article to fix the problem:
    1. Close all running apps
    2. Turn on airplane mode
    3. Turn off your device
    4. Turn on your device
    5. Open the Settings app
    6. Choose Game Center
    7. Log out of Game Center
    8. Disable airplane mode
    9. Enable Wifi
    10. Log into Game Center via Settings>Game Center
  • I've tried all the resets you recommend and I still just get the loading connection error try again screen. All other wifi and games and Internet are perfectly fine. I spent almost 100 dollars on this game and play it all the time. Now I'm missing out on game time and crystal and rewards and everything. Can I get a refund for all my purchases?
  • This is terrible. Can't play, can't get past the checking for updates screen. Fix this!
  • IronZilla
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I have had this problem for 3 days now! This needs to be fixed ASAP! Tried the guide above. Didn't **** work! I hope I get some sort of reparation for missing this much game time. Everything else works fine but this is unacceptable
  • DDizzle
    5 posts Member
    I've had this issue for months! Outrageous and needs to change.
  • Cuzzins
    345 posts Member
    Did you guys install the iOS beta? Totally stopped this issue for me. The problem is with Gamecenter not connecting so everything freezes up.

https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/
  • Dear Admin, aka Jesse san:
    I have been "Locked out"since Friday. There's a billing issue, but isn't the upgrade supposed to be Free???
    Going to lose 5 days of PROGRESS and time spent, I am ranked Top 5 pVp, which is 300 + crystals per day, i will lose 450,000 credits every day for Galactic War Completion, which I complete prudently every day. The time I spend gearing my characters will be lost.
    My # 1 position defence in Renegade Guild cannot be mainained and we are attempting our 1st Level 6 raid, which desperately requires my contribution!

I am not receiving any response to my case number:

Case number 23724835 and this unique access key for your question: 15216c3d. A Game Advisor will contact you soon.

I am still waiting for an appropos response.

My case number which hasTibet
    Volantis wrote: »
    it work now, but my question is , get we something back from that ?

I mean it was how many hours? that people cant connect to the game?

Would be nice to get some cystals and shop items ( cant buy from shop my 4 items for credits the full day)

Would be nice to get some cystals and shop items ( cant buy from shop my 4 items for credits the full day)

• Well I'm 99/100 shards for dooku and I simulated a cantina battle and it froze on the load wheel thing, So I closed my game and re opened it and the energy I used is gone but it didn't show any reward screen.... Doesn't happen often but It really sucks when It does. Might wanna check into it.
  • Just happened to me yesterday...
    Did all the reset options suggested AND installed the new iOs beta still doesn't work...
    What should I do now???
  • Been dealing with this for over a day... Can't get in on my phone. Tried the above over 6 times... Recently tried to get in by logging in to Game Center on another device and it worked fine. But I can't walk around all day with my daughter's pink iPad...
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    Maliggno wrote: »
    Just log out Game Center on Other iOS devices with the Game installed

Game center has nothing to do with the game itself. This will not fix it. game center is only where the Achievements are stored but the game itself has a problem on some device...

I sometimes get loading cantina but its network related to EA servers.. I know because my device works perfectly EVERYWHERE but SWGOH .. so I know its EA servers, I have the same problem on my xbox connecting to certain EA games.. I think we are experiencing some EA growing pains....
  • I have the same problem. It startede Yesterday.
  • I have the same problem since this morning, stuck in the "loading cantina" screen and then nothing.
    Never used the game center but tried the "fix" anyway and still the same problem.
    Need help please, I don't want to have to restart the game
    Thanks
    Discord : Flöki#5352
    Line : Flöki
  • DartEkka
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Same problem here from yesterday update. I follow this guide but the problem continues.
    Stuck in "Loading Cantina", after one minute a message with title "Connection Error" says "There is an error with your connection", but my connection is fine (with other games and browser).

I play in Ipad with IOS 9.3.2

EDIT: problem solved without any action. I can play now.
    Post edited by DartEkka on
  • Same issue - Connection error alert on application start. Reinstall application doesn't help.
  • i cant log in since 8am mow 6pm soon, loading cantina, i have tried everything already, reinstall, restart log off game centre log in, does not work, is there any ea issue???anyone can help me?
  • im on android and this is driving me crazy
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    Here's an updated solution for everyone. I had the same problem multiple times and it has been confirmed to fix the loading Cantina issue (by myself and a few forum members).
    1. Delete SWGOH app
    2. Completely shut off your device for 5 seconds
    3. Turn on your device
    4. Reinstall SWGOH
  • I just restart my device and works.
    btw, why this is now fixed until now?
    Its suppose to be a fix until be resolved. where is the priority?
  • Fimily
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    i have the same problem with ''loading cantina'' i tried everything like reinstall game or restart device... but nothing happened im still stick in loading game please fix it :/
    lol, so today i didnt do anything and i past trough it at 1:45am and now i cant past trough loading cantina again, its reaĺy annoying and im loosing my dayily rewards and much else
    Post edited by Fimily on
  • Can someone please help. I'm going on 5 days with no resolve on how to get this game to load.
  • Don't know if I have the same problem. Yesterday everything worked fine, but today the game crashes instantly at the EA-Logo. Im running it on an IPad.
  • This is happening to me on Android. How can I fix?
  • Starting from 18 August with the latest update I can't log in to the cantina battles, challanges, mod challanges and mod batlles. The problem is on Android. I would be glad if anyone tells me how to fix it. Regards,
  • RetroFett wrote: »
    Starting from 18 August with the latest update I can't log in to the cantina battles, challanges, mod challanges and mod batlles. The problem is on Android. I would be glad if anyone tells me how to fix it. Regards,

I've just uninstalled the game and installed again and my problems solved.... Fyi
  • Jest tu jakiś polak?:D
  • Oulu
    13 posts Member
    Having this problem on Android now :(
  • Indeed, same issue on Android.
This discussion has been closed.