Content Update 10/18 [Mega]

Replies

• Asic
    1146 posts Member
    I don't think I could have photo shopped something less useless than the new achievement awards.
  • "An old foe reveals their true face". Any ideas?

OLD foe. Probably from the original trilogy. Vader?
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Bah, was hoping for separatists as I would then have a shot.

2 x 3* NS (just 3*) means no fun for me.

My 7* GG continues to be useless!
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Great update! Looking forward to all of the new content!
  • @CG_Kozispoon @CG_CapGaSP
    Do we know how long Ghosts of Dathomir, and Defense of Dathomir will run for?
  • I have to say I'm looking forward to all these events. Might not get them all on the first playthrough but it's something to work towards. I do wonder how long the special events will run for though.
  • darkhall0104
    12 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Weaver9000 wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_CapGaSP
    Do we know how long Ghosts of Dathomir, and Defense of Dathomir will run for?
    Vala411 wrote: »
    I have to say I'm looking forward to all these events. Might not get them all on the first playthrough but it's something to work towards. I do wonder how long the special events will run for though.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/136047/event-calendar-10-18#latest

It's too soon for snoke. It's most likely just another Palatine event. Remember, it's been said that once sidious got hit with his own Force lightening, that's when his true face was revealed, and he no longer has behind the split personas.
  • The update hit, client restart, Ewoks are in their new places, but no NS packs. Anyone?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • N1c0 wrote: »
    "An old foe reveals their true face". Any ideas?

chancellor palpatine

That would be cool actually. They could introduce a "senate" tag, then bring in Padme, Bail, Mon Mothma, etc. They could be Galactic Republic tagged as well.

• Xetal
    218 posts Member
    So I normally don't post stuff like this... but anyhow:

Thank you for (1) communicating the events clearly along with what is needed to participate, and (2) making the events accessible at a lower tier for those who don't have 7 star Nightsisters and Ewoks.

It is much appreciated!
  • I'm betting on helmetless Kylo. Would be cool to see helmetless Phasma maybe, but we don't really need another of her.
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    Great update! Looking forward to all of the new content!

What new content?

Probably a Han Solo.
  • Guys it's "Luke I am your father Vader..." we just got CLS.... true face... come on super fans" j.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    must be nice to have time to go into the game. haha.
  • Best update in a long time!
  • We know the dates but can you tell us the time please?
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Guys it's "Luke I am your father Vader..." we just got CLS.... true face... come on super fans" j.

This super fan hates to point out your misquote...the line is "no, I am your father".

This said, probably new Kylo.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • I'm thinking it's Kallus.

There's a song from the Rebels score titled "Thrawn's True Face" in the episode "An Inside Man". This is the episode where Kallus says he's Fulcrum.
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Thank you Devs, this update is awesome especially with Halloween around the corner, I couldn't think of a better update.

Finally some relief from all the Rebels and CLS nonsense.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.

• Thrawn wrote: »
    I'm thinking it's Kallus.

There's a song from the Rebels score titled "Thrawn's True Face" in the episode "An Inside Man". This is the episode where Kallus says he's Fulcrum.

That would be really cool. But kylo has a new ship and new movie. And I'm not sure if they have the rights for rebels season 4.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Yes or No?

Do I need five Nightsisters at 7*s, level 85, Gear 8+, omega'd and modded to get 7* Mother Talzin?

Update notes were confusing to me.

• @CG_Kozispoon -- what star requirements are there for tier 2 of the flash event?

Advanced Tactics T2 doesn't have any star-rarity requirements. It's tuned for around G8/G8.5 if you're Level 80+.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • The in game update mentioned a rework for old Nightsisters

Am I mistaken or are they just waiting to announce that later?
  • @Nikoms565 Even the MODs are trolling you dude! Thats when you know you made it...
  • The in game update mentioned a rework for old Nightsisters

Am I mistaken or are they just waiting to announce that later?

They released it a couple of days ago. Check out "arena and character strategy."
  • Anyone else notice the sneaky 'requires 5 ewoks, minimum 4 stars'

For me that means a mad few refreshes to get paploo to 4 stars before the event hits.

Very very sneaky
  • Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    No
  • CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon -- what star requirements are there for tier 2 of the flash event?

Advanced Tactics T2 doesn't have any star-rarity requirements. It's tuned for around G8/G8.5 if you're Level 80+.

Cap, what's the rotation on these events? Can we expect them monthly like the fleet mastery? Or every other? And since these are the only way to attain the wicket, mother talzin, and future toons, shards - they will be running forever, correct?