Content Update 10/18 [Mega]

Replies

• @CG_CapGaSP are you aware that since the update, the turrets and cannon on the aat raid P2 and 4 respawn with the same TM they went down with?
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Anyone else not being able to log into the game? Mine is stuck on "loading cantina".
  • @CG_CapGaSP are you aware that since the update, the turrets and cannon on the aat raid P2 and 4 respawn with the same TM they went down with?

Brutal. Just hope my guild can still finish it. Definitely makes it WAY harder.
  • "An old foe reveals their true face". Any ideas?

Want to think Chanc Palpatine, maybe Vader before he got burnt by Obi Wan?

• I didn't see any note on this in the game update, but that's great. What other changes are there? Is Veteran Chewie in shipments as well? What about Old Ben, might he show up?
  • Starkiller Rey
  • All the ones listed in the update thread, can be found in general too.
  • Winstar wrote: »
    Yeah, I'd say it's its pretty obvious a new Rey is coming in Nov/Dec., "G-rey Jed-eye Rey"?

I say stop gearing up Scavenger Rey, she's going to be useless.

And I don't think she'll be useless... you might not want her in your resistance squad but she is one of the hardest hitting toons in the game and can be put into any team... great for galactic Wars, or as a toon like boba fett where you can throw into any team and do good
  • Old Ben is easy to get through cantina battles I doubt they make him even easier to get
  • Ploosh wrote: »
    Yeah it should be on your day reset so you don't get an extra shot right before the reset. FO shouldn't have started early, but if it did, maybe this one will for you too.

Packs, not double drops.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Winstar wrote: »
    Yeah, I'd say it's its pretty obvious a new Rey is coming in Nov/Dec., "G-rey Jed-eye Rey"?

I say stop gearing up Scavenger Rey, she's going to be useless.

Gear her up enough to get Raw Power Rey.
  • Hell yes. Sith Rey!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @CG_CapGaSP are you aware that since the update, the turrets and cannon on the aat raid P2 and 4 respawn with the same TM they went down with?

They are aware and looking into it.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Ewoks event not far from starting. What requirements does everyone think we'll need to pass tier 1?

I only just got Paploo to 4* and G8 so I have 5 ewoks, but I'm expecting some quick deaths.
  • CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon -- what star requirements are there for tier 2 of the flash event?

Advanced Tactics T2 doesn't have any star-rarity requirements. It's tuned for around G8/G8.5 if you're Level 80+.

Cap, what's the rotation on these events? Can we expect them monthly like the fleet mastery? Or every other? And since these are the only way to attain the wicket, mother talzin, and future toons, shards - they will be running forever, correct?

Honestly, I don't know yet. I don't make those decisions. I believe the general intent is that if you don't refresh it will take as long or slightly longer then a node-based farm.

Hmm, that could be a huge variation. An 8 energy Cantina node can be farmed in a little over 2 weeks. A single hard node will take several months.
  • If Jedi Rey is coming I'd say the event will either require first order or resistance. Fortunately I already got all my first order to gear xi for bb8.
  • charlyw64
    127 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    had the idea to make Ghosts or Wlaking dead the focus of the game? You guys have all the lore of Star Wars at your hands with loads of interesting characters but no, you go for ghosts and zombies!
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • NicWester wrote: »
    SO! When can we expect all the folks who were so convinced we would need Separatists, or specifically General Grievous, to get all this stuff to say they were wrong? I'm especially looking forward to the folks who had "inside information" that you NEEDED a 7* Grievous and full squad of Separatists to get the legendary Talzin. They were 100% wrong about everything across the board, so I really will love to hear them own up to being wrong or, better, just flat out making stuff up.

Ha! You got trolled hard.
  • "An old foe"... Hmmm. Jar jar Binks?
  • Aglardae
    188 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Thank you so much for the Nighsister rework! I have been waiting for a long time for that !!
    I am enjoying my REAL damage now .
  • Lupin wrote: »
    "An old foe"... Hmmm. Jar jar Binks?

lmao
  • I only got 8 wicket shards whereas it says „full 10 wicket shards“ in the Event Description @CG_Kozispoon
  • Shaunyvee wrote: »
    265 shards to a 7 star wicket (for all who are 15/30 from the original events)

10 shards per tier 1 event.

Exactly how often is this endor escalation being run?

26.5 (or a full 27 times) for 7 star.

Same question.
    Too hard! :(
  • Dropped a vault worth of crystals on opening.
    0 wicket shards 0 pulls of any high amount for me

Don't bother.
  • People are still surprised of this?
    You know what they say:
    "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me". It is long known these packs should not be bought...
  • I got extremely lucky(I’m never lucky). I opened 4 packs. First 2 was just the normal pack opening with nothing special. Third pack I got 230 wicket shards and then the 4th pack I got another 50 wicket shards. Rngesus was with me.
  • Ewok event only rewarded 8 shards for first time finish
  • Kyno wrote: »
    @CG_CapGaSP are you aware that since the update, the turrets and cannon on the aat raid P2 and 4 respawn with the same TM they went down with?

They are aware and looking into it.

Thank you for the response
  • charlyw64 wrote: »
    Who the f... had the idea to make Ghosts or Wlaking dead the focus of the game? You guys have all the lore of Star Wars at your hands with loads of interesting characters but no, you go for ghosts and zombies!

Clearly you haven't seen The Clone Wars.
  • "An old foe reveals their true face"

Carbonite Han.
    Everyone is the foe of someone else in SW. And everybody knows Han's true face is revealed only through carbonite.