I have a plan (and you should too)

Lord_Massacus
183 posts Member
edited October 2017
Not saying you don't already know what you're doing, just giving suggestions as to what to prepare for.
We are obviously getting a new TLJ toon, and possibly 2 new toons depending on what the "What's Ahead" hint ends up being. Seeing as FO already has a legendary event to participate in, it's highly unlikely they will be needed for another one. However, I think the new TLJ toon is likely Lightsaber Rey. Hear me out, even if it isn't her, we will most likely need resistance for the TLJ toon anyway. That means: Prepare your first order. Obviously if you haven't been doing this already you're behind. Prepare your resistance: Poe, Finn, Resistance Pilot, Resistance Trooper, R2, BB-8, Scavenger Rey. If it does end up being Lightsaber Rey, you'll probably need VS Han, VS Chewbacca, BB-8, Finn, and Scavenger Rey (another Hero's Journey-esque event). Seeing as we don't know what we'll need, farm FO, Resistance, and the Veteran Smugglers. This way you're prepared all around for anything that could be coming as far as the TLJ toon. That said, there could be a second toon in order based on the what's ahead hint that has nothing to do with the TLJ toon but I find that highly unlikely and even if it's true, we can at least prepare for the TLJ toon.
Now as far as the farming goes: FO is pretty straightforward, so are Poe, Finn, Scavenger Rey, RP, RT, and BB-8. The ones that will be tricky are the Veteran Smugglers. The only way to farm them as of right now is chromium and shipments (bought with crystals). My advice? Save your crystals for the VSs. They are going to be imperative in Lightsaber Rey, whenever she does come around, and its best to start now.

I know the Nightsister update is very exciting to some but honestly they are not meta-breaking. The TLJ toon very well could be. Put Talzin off, NS Spirit and NS Zombie are both easily event farmable anyway. Don't farm your Nightsisters for Dathomir Defense at least until you have FO and Resistance in order. Obviously its still up to you but I would advise waiting. They are only farmable by the recurring events, so they'll be back fairly often (otherwise the event setup would be pointless).

I wish you all the best luck in farming, and may the force be with you.
Ally code: 357613281
swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
Post edited by Lord_Massacus on

Replies