Ewok event not awarding correct amount of shards

Replies

• Aertian wrote: »
    Hi guys, just to know if it worth the farm, which lvl and gear are required to finish the event ? Thanks

I was almost get killed with my 7*, g11, EE, ES, Teebo, and gear 9 7* Chirpa and 4* gear 9 wicket.
    May be just my luck
  • Aertian wrote: »
    Hi guys, just to know if it worth the farm, which lvl and gear are required to finish the event ? Thanks

Took me quite a few tries with Teebo and EE at G10, ES and Chirpa at G8 and Wicket at G9 but only 5*.
  • 7 & 8 for me, didn't even notice the update said 10
  • CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    It's supposed to be 10 flat each win. I'll look into this in the morning when I get into the office.

Thanks as always Cap!!!
  • Matt_B
    149 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    One piece of constructive criticism, the refresh limit could've been mentioned in the update. If say for example someone refreshed the event and then bought the packs to get Wicket to 7*, they can't play the next tier at all because of the refreshes.

I heard that happened to this guy my friend knows...ok it was me, I'm dumb.
  • Anyone else get shorted wicket shards on the Ewok ATST event? I only received 8 wicket shards instead of the 10 shards that were advertised.
  • I actually planned on using crystals to refresh, but I am not going to refresh the event if I am going to get shorted shards again
  • how long it takes to fix this? :o
  • Do not hesitate to read the many threads that talk about it already.
  • I cleared it with G9 Teebo (85), G8 ES (61) EE (61) G7 Chirpa (78) and G6 Paolo (G6). Nota bene: I have invested a hell lot of crystal into mods.
  • I also got only got 7.
    Spent crystals to even do it. SAD
  • Got 8 I finished with all alive
  • Also 8 Wicket shards for me after the completion of the tier 1
  • I only got 7 shards in the event.
  • Got 8 shards, saw refresh cost. Cried.

Regretted the ZETAs on chirpa & wicket even more than I did when I put the ZETAs on months ago.

Those little furries just make we wanna gear them up, cos they're so cute and murderous
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    I'm having another issue, with chirpas retribution up my ewoks have not counter attacked once in all the attempts I've made on this event, and no I'm not speaking about when they are dazed. Anyone else noticing this?
  • Only got 6 shards myself.
  • Endor Escalation only awards 8 shards per victory. Not the 10 full shards promised!

I got only 7 wicket shards twoo times playing Tier I (14 shards instead 20) ... If the prizes had come correctly, I would not have spent money to get Wicket 7*.
    How should I do?
  • 7 shards here as well. Hopefully they fix it
  • Welcome to the forums, new beta-testers!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I only got 6 - so meh, shouldn't have farmed Paploo... At least I didn't level the bugger as I only ever need him for this event - and TB eventually (in 2-3 months)...
  • Drax_77 wrote: »
    I'm having another issue, with chirpas retribution up my ewoks have not counter attacked once in all the attempts I've made on this event, and no I'm not speaking about when they are dazed. Anyone else noticing this?

Yes ive noticed this too
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    I only got 7 shards. Hopefully they fix this and give us back the correct amount if shards. Also, i hope this event is a recurring event that comes back weekly. At this rate, it'll take forever to farm wicket. By the time he's 7 star, ewoks will be obsolete again. :-(
  • Scorn wrote: »
    I only got 7 shards. Hopefully they fix this and give us back the correct amount if shards. Also, i hope this event is a recurring event that comes back weekly. At this rate, it'll take forever to farm wicket. By the time he's 7 star, ewoks will be obsolete again. :-(

Not even weekly according to the calendar, so disappointing...
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/136047/event-calendar-10-18#latest
  • Scorn wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/136047/event-calendar-10-18#latest

There is a big yellow disclaimer at the top. Basically, it means "this calendar is pretty much useless, as we will change things (pick one):
    1) when needed 2) when we see fit 3) for no reason at all

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ok so it’s a monthly thing, baring in mind most players will have 40 shards already and you can get 10 a month, that means 29 months before you 7* him? Don’t think I’ll bother with it lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Scorn wrote: »

Ok so it’s a monthly thing, baring in mind most players will have 40 shards already and you can get 10 a month, that means 29 months before you 7* him? Don’t think I’ll bother with it lol

We don't know anything yet.
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon -- what star requirements are there for tier 2 of the flash event?

Advanced Tactics T2 doesn't have any star-rarity requirements. It's tuned for around G8/G8.5 if you're Level 80+.

Cap, what's the rotation on these events? Can we expect them monthly like the fleet mastery? Or every other? And since these are the only way to attain the wicket, mother talzin, and future toons, shards - they will be running forever, correct?

Honestly, I don't know yet. I don't make those decisions. I believe the general intent is that if you don't refresh it will take as long or slightly longer then a node-based farm.

Yes he is referencing the other event but the same theory applies. This just rolled out let things settle before we get too crazy.
  • They write that we get 10 Wicket shards in the event "Endor Escalation".
    I got only 7 shards.
    The German customer service unfortunately can not help me.
    EA customer service number 34453330
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Hopefully while they're fixing the wicket shard rewards they can also fix the strength challenge rewards of 7 mk3 cabs ;)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Fun event! I did it with teebo lead, chirp ee scout all 7* , paploo at 4*. Pretty sure the highest geared is teebo at 9 everyone else from 7-8. I had to use all my arena mods on the ewoks. Was really tough and came down to the wire. Was just scout and teebo left. Just made it. Again super fun and a real challenge. Gluck to all.
This discussion has been closed.