Ewok event not awarding correct amount of shards

124Next

Replies

• Options
    I really like this event, I was awarded 9 Wicket shards. I was contemplating a refresh to run it a second time but seeing how the rewards are bugged, I’m going to wait.
  • Options
    I hope they don't fix this by changing the description to "up to 10 shards"
  • Options
    DaniB32 wrote: »
    Cant even enter. Where you suposed to get 5th ewok in 24hrs?

If you got them in their marquee, 15 shards of Paploo isn't exactly a Herculean undertaking.
  • Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    I'm having another issue, with chirpas retribution up my ewoks have not counter attacked once in all the attempts I've made on this event, and no I'm not speaking about when they are dazed. Anyone else noticing this?

I only got 6 shards. And also noticed zero counters in the 3 attempts it took my to complete.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    I assume they will be issuing some sort of announcement about it.

1) apology, + edit to the post about the POSSIBILITY of up to 10 Shards.

2) pass out the missing Shards to those that completed the event.

3) pass out an extra 10 Shards to everyone that completed it in addition to the reward you already got.

4) pass out 10 Shards to everyone.

Yeah sure and Chewie shards too.

• Calx
    112 posts Member
    Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    It's supposed to be 10 flat each win. I'll look into this in the morning when I get into the office.

I got 7 shards.
    I had assumed that the "10 shards" displayed in-game meant "1-10 shards" like a pack. Guess not.
  • Options
    6 shards, and no counters with retribution up on the at-at, but I did get them against the stormtrooper grenade tosses.

However, I believe it's because the AT-AT first dispels, the applies daze, then does damage. At least, that's how it seems the mechanics work, although now that I think about it, I believe one of the AT-AT waves doesn't daze, instead applies burning and that one that zeb does with his special. In that case, I would think it would counter, but it seems like it dispels first, then registers debuffs, then damage.

Aka a purposely skewed mechanic to make it more difficult. Far as I can tell, that's likely WAI.

Dingo
  • Options
    I recieved 7 shards the first time, then spent 780 crystals to get 6 the next round. I felt used!
  • Options
    slugbahr wrote: »
    Cant even enter. Where you suposed to get 5th ewok in 24hrs?

Logray and paploo have been 4/8 shards for 320/640 crystals in the shop for a loooong time.
    And they're farmable now in cantina and guild store.

I only get 75/100 crystals a day. I spend on refreshes

HOW? Just doing your daily activities gets you 60. If you're really stuck sub 2000 in arena you should honestly re-roll. Unless you took like half a year off and are 50 levels behind your shard, I don't see how you could be that bad lol.
  • Options
    I hope they do not do what they have done before, and over correct fo those that spent. If you kept getting 5 each and spent 10k crystals, you knew what you were doing.

Perhaps just restart the event tomorrow with 10 shards per success
  • Options
    Again the joke in on the players. You need 5, 4* ewoks within 24 hrs of ftp ewok release, just to participate. Got that or bought it? Next phase, you get less than 10 wicket shards. No biggie, just refresh to get more. Used a Refresh to unlock Bonus tier,
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hi everyone! This is a known bug per the dev post earlier:
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    It's supposed to be 10 flat each win. I'll look into this in the morning when I get into the office.

A hot fix should be coming to fix this bug. Also, bug reporting has moved to the EA answers forum so that Devs can better identify bugs and assist players. I am closing this thread but including the note from Kozispoon about the

CG_Kozispoon - October 2, 2017 2:38PM
    UPDATE:
    This forum is now archived. Any further Bugs and Issues should be posted on Answers HQ:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-Galaxy-of-Heroes/ct-p/star-wars-en

Hiya Holotable Heroes!

Bugs and Issues is moving. For better assistance and functionality, content found in this section of the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes forum will soon find a new home over at Answers HQ.

What is Answers HQ?
    Whether you are facing a challenge with your Galaxy of Heroes game, need help leveling up, or you just want to meet and help other players, you're in the right place. Answers HQ (AHQ) is more than a support forum — it's a global community focused on players helping players – here we’ll be able to ensure that our SWGOH players will get the best possible experience when looking for help with their game.

How do I use Answers HQ?

Sign in with your EA account if you have it, or just create a new account.
    You’re now ready to start posting!
    Should you still require further info, then you can check out the About AHQ section.
    SWGOH support on Answers HQ is now available in your language! You will be able to find help in: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and Russian.

Who will help me?
    While Answers HQ is all about players helping players, you’ll also find dedicated EA staff on hand replying to threads and investigating reported issues – you’ll be able to recognize them by their EA or CG forum tag.

Which questions will I be able to post on AHQ?
    We’ll be opening Bug Reports, Technical Issues and Game Information boards to make sure we can capture all support related questions. At the same time, you’ll also be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards so you can easily navigate between both forums.

What happens to the old Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes forum Bugs and Issues?
    Bugs and Issues will soon be moved to the Archive section of the SWGOH boards. This means you can still visit and read the existing content on this board, but you won’t be able to add new posts. At the same time, you will find a new Bugs and Issues section pop up that will link you directly to Answers HQ where going forward, we’re ready to take on all your support related questions.

When is the move happening?
    We’re planning to archive the current Bugs and Issues board by Monday, October 16th. After that date, all support related questions will have to be posted on Answers HQ (Please note that this may be liable to change, which will be announced to the community).

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
  • Options
    Why am I seeing Jedi bundles in my shop?. Anikin and qgj ? Please tell me this means there is a Jedi rework next month. Please
  • Options
    The Yoda event is ongoing. O_o
  • Options
    Because of the Grand master Yoda event
  • Options
    Yoda has been around a long time. First time Im seeing these.
  • Options
    True maybe never know what their thinking aha
  • Options
    Did the ewok escalation event and only got 7 shards even though it says you'll get 10 each time...
  • Options
    Did the ewok escalation event and only got 7 shards even though it says you'll get 10 each time...
  • Options
    bug, they know, they are working on it
  • Options
    DerHai wrote: »
    Yoda has been around a long time. First time Im seeing these.

Yep. Me too. So we have Jedi packs for events we can't do (if we already have Yoda) - but no NS packs for an event that starts in 12 hours. Fantastic.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Sounds good, thanks
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moving to Bugs
This discussion has been closed.