Lvl46 faced against lvl58 in GW fair?

Reached lvl46 today. Played GW and got to the 7th battle. My opponent has 12 lvl advantage (account lvl58, character lvls54-58) and his build was impossible for mine to pass. I have 13 characters unlocked (leveled 45-46) and all 13 were utterly wiped with ease.
All my characters are all tier 4 geared. My opponent was tier 4&5 geared but again, has a ridiculous level advantage. There was no challenge here.

Replies

• Nice, today on the sixth battle I'm faced against lv60s and they're purple... It's not hard, there isn't a challenge, it's down right impossible at lv47.
  • Gave it a try. I and was gunned down in two turns. So stupid.
  • I didn't beat galactic war til I was lvl 60. Keep getting these kinda matches now I beat it everyday. Consider yourself lucky to have gotten a few wins till you got screwed. Once you get to lvl 60 it gets more beatable.
  • My main account is lv70 which I've dumped a couple bills in. I started this account as a F2P to see the set backs. In the couple months I've been playing I have never seen the unbalance that's been present these past few days in GW (both accounts). Secondly, the requirements from gear set 3 to 4 have been upped as well as 4 to 5. Making progression even more difficult. Also new players aren't offered Phasma the other (which I haven't used). New players are at a set back to say the least, but overall it is daunting to progress when pitted against far advanced opponents.
  • ...and as one who has spent a couple bills, I'm more than dissapointed
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth