Add more characters to shipments!

I think it would be wise to add more/change the characters in the Galactic War shipments.

Compared to the Arena shipments, which have characters like Sidious, Savage Opress, IG-88, Eeth Koth and Ventress, and Squad Cantina shipments that have Qui-Gon, Boba Fett and Ahsoka Tano, the GW shipments are nothing.

Luminara and Phasma are the only good characters there. Especially as GW seems to be getting a lot harder for everyone, it only seems appropriate that there are better/more rewards.

Thanks for reading =D

Replies

• Galactic War is not harder than it used to be, it fluctuates, some days it's harder, other days it's easier. With that being said, Galactic War has fewer amazing characters because it's much easier to obtain them from Galactic War.

What characters did you have in mind when you say you want more characters in Galactic War Shipments?
  • Dashboard wrote: »
    Galactic War is not harder than it used to be, it fluctuates, some days it's harder, other days it's easier. With that being said, Galactic War has fewer amazing characters because it's much easier to obtain them from Galactic War.

What characters did you have in mind when you say you want more characters in Galactic War Shipments?

I'm not really sure on which characters, maybe Jedi Knight Anakin, Young Obi Wan, which I'm pretty sure will come in the future, near or far. Aayla Secura, Kit Fisto. None of these characters are REALLY strong, so I'm not sure it would do much harm to have a couple of them in the shipments.
  • Dashboard wrote: »
    Galactic War is not harder than it used to be, it fluctuates, some days it's harder, other days it's easier. With that being said, Galactic War has fewer amazing characters because it's much easier to obtain them from Galactic War.

Many people, myself included, would absolutely disagree with GW not being harder after the update. Went from winning 9 in 10 to getting murdered by teams I stand no chance against with 3+ battles to go
  • Yes more characters would be amazing