No Nightister Packs In the Store?

The NS events starts in under 12 hours and yet none of the NS packs detailed in the Game Update notes are available yet. This is a departure from previous events, where packs were always available prior to the start of the event. Is this indicative of new timing for pack releases for events? If it is, it's a poor one. If it's not, please fix it.
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• Z2gop
    199 posts Member
    This one appeared all about the money. Considering different prices for the ones you might need catch up on.
  • Z2gop wrote: »
    This one appeared all about the money. Considering different prices for the ones you might need catch up on.

To be fair, the 80 shards for $20 is consistent with previous pack pricing. In fact, the Jedi pack for Anakin is exactly the same. Honestly, I didn't need to buy any - but had considered the Acolyte one if it had been less. As it happened, I just refreshed her Cantina node several times instead (since I had been hoarding crystals in case I needed them for her or Ewoks).

The only pack that seems a little off was the Talzin 25 shards one. They had a previous pack for Captain Han Solo for the same price...but you got 40 shards. Doubly odd when you consider that if you played all the Nighsister events, you would have Mother Talzin at 25/30 after today - and then 4* at 5/65 tomorrow. Not sure what 25 shards are supposed to do. If they had made it 60, so you could get her to 5*, that would have made more sense.

So, ironically, while I was geeked and ready to buy packs, they were either not what I needed or such a poor value, there really was no point.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*