Heroic Battles refresh

I just read that this bug isn't going to be fixed...but, if you 7* Wicket, in part by participating in the new Heroic Battle, then you can't play the bonus tier of the event for mods and zetas until next month.

The response...20 Wicket shards and 250 crystals for the inconvenience...It's too late, he's 7* now, so that's just 300 shard shop currency good for a few salvages...and those crystals cover 1/4 of 1 pack, that's about 1.5% of what I spent this morning opening packs.

Don't get me wrong, I think there's a little too much complaining on the forums, but this just gets under my skin. They introduce Special Events and explicitly spell out that the refresh will have a similar mechanic to daily challenges and flash events, but the first Heroic Battle, no mention of the refresh mechanic, call it a bug and lump it in with the rest of the hotfix bugs. Not trying to say I hate the game or the people making it, just that this is really poor customer service in this one example, and I can do nothing or post in the forums and that's about it.

Replies